Membership status: Member
Hi! I'm Lilbitbookish82 and I am here to share my Twilight fanfiction stories.
I may eventually venture out into something different, but I'm not sure yet.
I'm a mom of 3 monsters, live in Texas (not by choice), and love to read.
I have a massive obsession with fanfiction; in fact, I read it every day. Pathetic, huh?
Without it though, I wouldn't have met my best friend over 13 years ago and I wouldn't trade that for the world.
Things I don't like:
- Bella/Jacob...it's not right to me. It will never be them in my eyes. I won't even read the pairing. TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!
- Bella/Emmett/Jasper...they are big brother figures in my eyes (TTH/TTH2 by MsKathy and Leaves of Grass by nautical are exceptions)
- Tanya. I don't know what it is about her, but she just makes my teeth gnash. I have read a few fics where she is an amazing character but it's been far and few in between.
- E or B cheating on each other. It like literally hurts my heart.
Things I do like:
- Bella/Edward...duh, because it's as natural as PB&J ! Rob will always be Edward in my mind.
- Bella/Carlisle...It's hot.
- Rated M stories and above...I usually won't bother with anything below because I'm not a teenager and let's be honest; most of us read for the lemony goodness
- Period stories...I like when they take place in different era's besides in the present day. I like to think of Edward as a Edwardian gentleman and Bella as a young southern
belle type...It's my Austen lover in me that's brings it out. They do have to be well written though and thoughtfully researched; think Beyond Time by TKegl.
- AU/AH Stories that are well researched; think In Your World by solostintwilight or The Cannabean Betrothal by ItzMegan73.
- Researched information. I am a stickler for information being correct. We have Google at our hands all of the time. You can use that for timelines for driving, flying, etc.
You can find out where colleges are located, what popular places are located where, etc. USE THE TOOLS YOU HAVE!!!! This also ties into the period stories. Maybe it's
because I have a History degree, but I don't want to see someone utilizing an automatic rifle in 1644 because guess what...it didn't exist.
I do NOT have a Twitter anymore. That and ADHD do not mix very well. I do however have a blog and a Facebook group for visuals, teasers, and other things.
To get to either of those, click on the link below.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lilbitbookish82fanfic
Two shy souls run into each other literally, and their lives change irrevocably. Separated by over 2,500 miles, their thoughts never drift far from each other regardless of that one small moment in time. Will fate step in and restart that shock to their souls? An E/B love story with minimal angst, livestock, farms, college, life, and citrus. No cheating!
Categories: Twilight, Canon Pairings, All Human, Alternate Universe
TWCS Romance Contest: None
Chapters: 5 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 28445 Read Count: 482