- Text Size +

Bring Him home    Chapter 45

 

Three months later

 

It has been a long and tiring three months, but everything is just about settled and we are nearly back to our normal lives.

 

James Hunter is still in prison and he will be there for a very long time. Jasper showed the tapes of him attacking Esme to ‘someone important' and his sentence was suddenly extended and his right to parole withdrawn. Sam Black was also arrested and charged with being accessory to a serious assault, it turns out that Jasper knew people who were able enhance the tape and somehow they managed to pick up a second male voice on the recording, this was proved to be Sam Black and he is now awaiting trial. It didn't help his case that James was so pissed at seeing the photos of his wife and Jacob together that he admitted Sam was with him during the assault on Esme.

 

Jacob was charged with the attack on Albert and later Jacob and Quill were charged with the attack on Edward, neither could deny it after the DNA and voice recording but they wouldn't give up the name of the third person with them.  We knew it was probably Embry but it couldn't be proved so unfortunately we couldn't do anything about him.

 

Victoria Hunter was another one who managed to get away scot free, technically she hadn't done anything illegal, the tapes she made for Caius were never actually posted and other than provide finance for Jacob to supposedly wine and dine me, she told the police she believed her husband whole heartedly, that Esme had repeatedly beaten him and he was just defending himself. There really wasn't anything the police could charge her with. The one thing we did find out was that Victoria thought I would be an easy way to get to Esme.  Jacob was supposed to seduce me and start a relationship with me so he could get close to Esme and find information that could hopefully be used to incriminate her. I'm still not sure what they thought they would find or how Esme could help them but I had a feeling Victoria and Jacob hadn't really thought that through properly.

 

Leah was given a caution for violating the restraining order that was imposed on her, she really didn't know Edward was going to be at the apartment, her only crime really was not leaving the apartment as soon as he arrived, and mine and Edward's testimony of the true events of that night actually helped her.

 

 Albert is back behind the desk downstairs, he was not badly hurt thankfully, he knows he has to announce everyone except Edward, deep down I'm sure it helps Edward knowing that he can turn up any time and I don't have any problem with him just coming to the apartment.

 

Esme was the one that surprised us the most, after learning that James's sentence had been lengthened and he would be away for a very, very long time she changed overnight. Gone was the scared quiet woman who I'd found sleeping in the office all those months ago, and in its place emerged a vibrant social butterfly who requested a month off to travel Europe. I was happy to let her go, I knew she would benefit from the joy of not feeling frightened anymore. I wasn't surprised when Judy requested the time off as well to go with her, again I agreed as I had a sneaking suspicion their friendship was turning into something more. They left a week ago and we have already had several small video clips of them in London, Edinburgh and Dublin, in each clip they seemed happier and more relaxed and I looked forward to seeing what they get up too on their travels and how their new relationship would blossom.

 

Edward is going from strength to strength. He enrolled for classes to get him ready for the new semester and soon adapted, whilst it wasn't full on college life it gave him time to get back into the routine of studying and managing his time, something he hadn't had to do for a very long time.

 

He is still seeing his therapist regularly, it helped him with several deep seated trust issues that Tanya had created but he seems to get a little better every single day.

 

We have been dating officially now for two months, it took a while for him to realise I didn't just see him as some sort of charity case and that I actually cared for him. Even though we had been out several times, he was shy and unsure how I felt and therefore how to act and this in turn made me nervous,  so to deal with it I went into professional Bella mode and ended up treating our nights out like a business meeting I suppose. When the penny finally dropped for him that I was really interested, things finally started to change and move forward. I actually rang to thank his therapist for making him see that I was there for the right reasons.

 

So here we are two months in and I hope we are ready for the next level, in fact if he doesn't touch me soon I think I'm going to explode. We have had several lengthy make out sessions now but he is very careful about touching me, he always asks if he can and checks to make sure I'm ok all the time, its lovely he is so attentive but what I really need is for him to let go a bit and just enjoy himself. The wicked part of me thinks I should get a drink or two down him to relax him, but thinking about what he went through I know that's not a good idea.

 

 So I've decided to go for good old fashioned seduction, I've shaved and moisturised everything, I've treated myself to new underwear and a new dress and I've made him his favourite home cooked meal. I'm expecting him here for 7.00pm and hopefully he'll still be here for breakfast!

 

At seven o'clock sharp there is a knock on the already open door, I've got into the habit of leaving it ajar for him so he can just walk in, again it makes it easier for him to put everything behind him and he says he isn't ready for his own key yet. He admitted to me that knocking on my door made him a little nervous so this was another thing that set him at ease.

 

"Well hello handsome, punctual as ever" I said as I made a big show of giving him a kiss on the lips.

 

"Bella you look lovely, I didn't realise we were getting dressed for dinner" he said as he held me at arm's length to look at my dress. He looked as stunning as ever, his black button down and black jeans just highlighted his green eyes and his mop of bronze hair.

 

As his eyes roamed over me I could feel the wetness pooling in my new panties, he had such an effect on me, I hope he was at least affected a little by me. It was at this point I realised there was a fatal flaw in my plan to seduce him, I had no idea how to actually do it.

 

"Would you like a drink?" I asked as he followed me into the kitchen, I had everything ready to make a simple pasta dish and a green salad, it just needed assembling.

 

"Yes a glass of wine would be lovely" he said as he reached into the rack and pulled down one of the dusty bottles of red that was still up there.

 

We settled on the couch a glass of red wine each and I tucked my legs underneath me as I turned to face him.

 

"Bella I need to talk to you about something, it's a little awkward but I'd rather get it out in the open so we both know where we stand. I need to talk to you about our relationship "

 

I looked at him puzzled, was I about to be dumped?

 

"Before you get the wrong idea about what I just said, let me explain, I'm concerned about.....no that's not true I'm not concerned I just want to be sure..." he was struggling so I decided to help him out.

 

"Edward just spit it out" direct I know but he needed to be.

 

"Ok Bella" he took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes" I really want to make love to you and I know that it's not a very romantic thing to do, to ask, but I need to know it's what you want as well.  Please don't feel pressured or anything, if you are not ready I can wait, believe me it's been a very long time since I last had sex, in fact it's been years, Tanya was my one and only and I want to make sure that you want the same thing...."

 

Before he could go on I leaned forward and kissed him, to be honest he was so nervous he probably would have talked himself out of it if I hadn't have silenced him. As soon as I released his lips I stood up and held out my hand to him, and when he took it I pulled him gently upwards hoping he would realise I was trying to lead him to my bedroom. Thankfully he took the hint and he followed me all the time trying to explain why he needed to be sure that I wanted this.

 

"Edward I promise you I want this as much as you do"

 

Before I could say anything else he picked me up and placed me on my bed, as he lay down beside me I realised he had no idea I was still a virgin.

 

"Edward you need to know something about me. I'm a virgin"

 

"Bella, it's been so long for me I'm probably an honorary one anyway, between us I'm sure we can sort it out".

 

The rest of the night was interesting.... messy...sweaty and finally amazing. It took a while for us to get past the awkward stage but we did and on our third time Edward actually lasted long enough me for to be able to come with him. He was ecstatic and promised me that if we practiced more his stamina would build and he would be able to last longer. He sounded like a schoolboy trying to cover for his own inexperience and it was that that finally broke the ice when we both started to giggle.

 

I woke up the next morning wrapped in his arms and as I looked at his face, so beautiful and relaxed, and I knew we would be happy together for a very long time.

 

The End.

 

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

So there we are, I'm finishing it here, maybe we will return to see how they are going on I'm not sure yet so for the moment just presume it's complete.

 

I want to say a HUGE thank you to AJG she works tirelessly putting my mistakes ad bad grammar into some sort of order that is actually readable. I couldn't do this without her.

 

To Edlovesme and Ladyletters, thank you so much for listening to me whinge and letting me ask your opinions and advice at all times of the day.

 

To everyone who has reviewed, I'm honoured you took the time, I love reading your thoughts and I did my best to incorporate your ideas and suggestions. A special thank you to the ones who have followed me through all the stories Donna Judy Tracy and Sharon thank you.

 

To Ritatx01 the banner is amazing as ever thank you thank you thank you.  

 

I'll concentrate on finishing The Body then we will see what happens

 

Thank you xx

 

 

 

 

 

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.