- Text Size +

 

I was sitting in computer class, just listening. I could tell that this class would be the worst class I would have. Next on Pre-Algebra!

"In this class, you will learn multiple things on the computer. Some things you may know and some things will be tricky for you, so help one another. For example, for Courtney, she may be good at rebuilding the computer, but Selena is good at coding in HTML, Java, or XHTML. Help them on the correct unit; just don't help each other on tests," Mrs. Kerp introduced. "Now, grab a book, log onto the school servers, and read pages one thirty-nine through one forty-six about the introduction to computers. Don't forget to take notes."

I walked over to the shelf and grabbed a ‘How computers work on Saturn.' text book and started to read. That book was like...completely boring! All it did was talk about computers. We're supposed to have fun!

As I was reading, I looked up and noticed there were many boys in the classroom compared to all the girls in the room.

Ten boys to be exact.

As the minuets went by, Mrs. Kerp noticed that everyone was just being lazy and copying down word for word in the book. Luckily I was actually reading and I was doing the right way!
        "That's not how you take notes kids," She announced. "I mean, take notes, don't copy word for word what's in the book!"

"But I wasn't," one useless Finalmen said as he minimized his document. He probably was writing an erotic novel for fun! HA!

Mrs. Kerp headed over to his computer, maximized his document, and realized that the boy was just downloaded the book, copied the text from the PDF file, and pasted it into the document. I had no idea that you could do that! WHY COULDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

"Next time, don't download stuff on the school servers!" Mrs. Kerp demanded. "You know the rules!"

He closed the web browser, and said, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Ouch! Pour some water on that burn!

Mrs. Kerp walked back to her desk, and controlled his screen to check his history. I'm surprised if he was downloading free music illegally. He's so useless and rude, that he would

"No, I also see HTXW://freemusic.co.sa in your browsing history," She announced.

Ouch! Icepack AND water for that burn!

"I don't know what you're talking about; I don't see any free music websites here," He smarted back.

Ice pack, water, and lotion for it! OK, I'm done.

"Well, you just deleted it."

"No, I didn't."

"Selena, take Wann down to the office."

"Sure,"  I replied, walked him down to the office, and opened the door for him. "Good luck in there."

"Thanks teacher's pet," He replied, and walked in.

"What a jerk." went through my head as I walked back to class. As soon as I got back to class, the bell rung for us to go to our next class.

I saved the document, gathered my things, and walked out.

* * *

I arrived in the study hall classroom, and it was just like a social studies classroom. It had strange symbols on the walls, and multiple quotes from students. One was, "What is this class? Meetme.com?"

He must of liked that because it was on the FLIPPING wall!

"Find your seat on the wall, and stay there until the bell rings," The teacher, Mr. Snookie demanded.

I sat down in my seat, and waited.

* * *

As the students piled in, the only one I knew was Megan. There was this guy who sat next to me who looked surprised, because his eyes opened wide, and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Aren't you the author of some books?"

"Yes. I wrote The Time travel series, Death road, Hethsworth, and Survival," I replied. "Do you own some of them?"

"I own all of them."

"Quiet!" Mr. Snookie yelled. "You will go down to the library now to pick up your laptops! You will have to sign an agreement to say you will follow the guidelines that will be listed on the paper."

"When will we go?" I asked.

"They will call us down over the intercom, so we will have to wait," He replied. I could tell that this would be a bad teacher.

* * *

After an hour of sitting in our desks, doing nothing, they finally called us down to the library! "All students on the third floor please go down to the library for your laptops."

We all rushed down to the library, and I was the first one in line. I couldn't believe it!

"ID please," The lady demanded.

As I gave her my ID, She scanned it on a scanner, and gave me a laptop. "Go over there and get a laptop agreement form."

I walked over to the front desk, and another teacher handed me a laptop agreement form. "Read over this and then turn it in," she demanded.

"Now?"

"Now."

I quickly read over the form, and signed it. It was mainly about what we will do with the laptops and what we won't do. And the punishments. "Here you go."

"Thank you. Now head back to your Study hall and do some work."

I then obeyed.

* * *

It was about fifteen minutes after classes when I had checked my personal E-Mail.

I looked through it and found some emails from mom!

 

Selena,

I haven't heard from you yet, please email back.

 

Then it started to get a little serious.

 

Selena,

Have you even checked your email yet? Are you OK?

 

The next one scared me!

 

SELENA!

If you do not answer this, I will go up there and see for myself if you are OK!!!

 

When I read this, I quickly typed up an email.

 

Mom,

Don't you even dare come up here! I am fine!

 

 I know it was a little rude, but she started it! I sent the email, and after surfing the web for five minutes, I got an email back!

 

Selena,

I am SO sorry that I freaked out! I was just so nervous about someone coming to Saturn. I will tell you more later.

Mom.

 

That actually made me a little nervous. I didn't know that someone was coming to Saturn with me. Was he going to have a party? I hope so.

 

"Students, it is time for you to go to sleep. I know you are not used to the times here, but the days are shorter. We will announce when you will go to bed," Huxvey announced. "Goodnight."

"Well, that was short," I said to Megan.

"Well, the time differs here on Saturn. So you have to deal with it," she replied

All I could do was sigh and go to bed. Nothing else..

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.