- Text Size +

"Students, we have arrived on Venus for your shopping needs,"  The pilot announced, "If you're a freshmen, you will receive free textbooks, and free material for classes."

Did I just hear what I heard?" I asked Megan.

"That there will be free school supplies?"

"Yes."

"Yup. You heard correctly."

"Yes!" I cheered. I was actually excited because I didn't have to pay for anything! Once the train had come to a stop, we exited our little rooms, and walked out. There, I was confronted with the heat. The blazing heat. It was unbearable!

"Students, please go to the store. The heat will have you develop cancer. Please go inside," A voice announced. I tried to look around to see where it was coming from, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Where is that voice coming from?" I asked the person beside me.

"Don't talk to me!" he said rudely and walked up to someone. "How are you?" he asked that person in the friendliest tone.

"What a jerk!" Megan said to me. I didn't know it, but she was right beside me.

"We better get inside the store," I said, grabbed Megan's hand and ran to the store. On the way into the mall, I pushed that mean boy over! HA!

The store wasn't much of your average store, but it was more of a mall. It had many stores, and it had about four levels. Now I know to travel to Venus to get my shopping needs done.

I looked around as I walked in, and I noticed all of the students with a piece of paper. I walked up to one person, and asked, "Hey, where  did you get that?"

"I got it over there," he replied.

We walked over to where he pointed, and grabbed the piece of paper.

 

Student,

Please buy the following things.

~ A USB key for school (100 Jhuna)

~ Your choice of a school laptop (1000- 10000 Jhuna and if you don't buy one, the school will provide you with a netbook)

~ A Compen (10 Jhuna)

~ Accessories for the laptop (optional)

~ You can buy this stuff at the nearest Hethernaha computer store.

 

"Megan, want to go with me to the stores and get the stuff?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied and started to go to the computer store. I followed her away from the crowd of people, and into the computer store. In there, there were many computers. From your old Pentium I, to a computer with twenty cores in it! I could tell those were the most expensive.

"How may I help you?" A worker came up to us and asked.

"What is your cheapest, but most powerful computer you have?" Megan asked.

"Right this way."

We followed the man from the entrance, and by the section of the core i7 computers. "We have different computers. Form Lenovo, to Dell. What type are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for any computer that can run Microsoft windows and anything else we have to use for school," I said.

"Then you would want the tablet computer," He said and showed us the tablet computer. It had the screen of a laptop, but it was a touchscreen with no keyboard. "One thousand Jhuna."

"One for me, and one for her," Megan said.

"OK, follow me."

"We followed him to the front counter, where he pulled up two of the tablets. "Two thousand Jhuna please."

We each took out One thousand Jhuna, paid him, and he handed us the computers. It was lighter than I had expected.

"Thank you," We said and exited the store. "Wanna go shopping for some clothes?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"All Students, please report to the train now. We will be leaving now," The voice said.

"Oh well," I said. "Let's go," I was looking forward to that too!

We then exited the mall, and walked to the train.

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.