- Text Size +

It was about an hour after I had been on the train, and I was feeling better. Yeah, I cried once in a while, but I felt better.

The train stopped at multiple stations to pick up multiple people, and then started to run again.

I was on the portable computers that was supplied in the train, when this girl knocked on my door.

"Is this 14G?" She asked.

"Yes. Come in."

She entered the section, and sat down in the other seat. "How are you?"

"Good," I replied. "You?"

"Wanting to go home."

"Same."

"By the way, my name is Megan," She introduced and brought out one of the laptop from under the seats. "What are you doing on the laptop?"

"Checking my book sales," I replied.

"You're an author?"

"Yup."

"So am I!"

This was cool! Two teenage authors!

"What books?" I asked.

"Stay the night, and Shatter my life. They're both international bestsellers."

I also couldn't believe I was talking to a BEST-SELLER! "My books are Death road, Hethsworth, The time travel series, and Survival," I replied. "My series has five books in it, so I have published eight books."

"Cool!"

As we're talking about our books, a lady with a cart knocked on our door. She looked like she had food! "Are you ladies interested in some food?"

"Do you accept British Pound sirloins?"

"I do."

I got out a twenty dollar bill, and said, "Can you convert this into the currency used on Saturn?"

"Yes," She replied, got out some strange money, and took my money," Let's see... Twenty dollars will be two hundred Jhunas."

I couldn't believe it! I was going to be rich! "Am I rich now?"

"No. This basically adds a zero at the end of the twenty. You still have twenty dollars."

There went my chance of becoming the next billionaire. "What do you have?"

"I have whatever you want."

"Can you make fried chicken?" Megan asked.

Now what type of stupid question was that? You can't make fried chicken on a cart!

"Yup," She replied. She brought out some weird looking box, and pressed a button. "Copin vejpvelis," She said inside the box.

After she had said that, she lifted up the box and there were pieces of fried chicken on a plate! Now how was that possible?!

"Thanks," Megan said and took the chicken.

"I will have pizza," I told her.

She then put the box over another plate, and said, "Ripeem!"

While she was saying it, I was trying to think of what language that was. It sounded like Arabic, but then it sounded a little French and German.

"Here you go," She said. "Fifty-six Jhunas."

"That sounds expensive," I said and handed her the money.

"It's not that expensive; it's only, like, five dollars," she replied, took the money, and gave me the pizza. "Have a good ride."

"Thanks," I replied as she walked away. I just looked at the pizza. It looked so good! From its puffy crust, to its melted cheese. I just had to take a bite.

So I did, and I thought I went to pizza heaven.

"How's the pizza?" Megan asked.

"Good! Now all I need is a table," I replied and looked around for some sort of magical thing to happen.

Nothing.

I just decided to set the pizza on the seat next to me, and just enjoy the ride.

* * *

"Students, we have picked up all of the students. There is not enough room for the others, so you will have to share with the others," They said over the intercom.

Great, now I probably have to share a cab with a sweaty boy that might stink up the cab.

"I just hope that there won't be someone that will join us," I said.

"Why?"

"Because there might be a boy that will join us and he might just stink up the whole cab."

"How do you know?"

"One time I was on a train with my family, and this young boy stunk up the cab with his body odor."

"Eww!"

"I know."

As we got done talking, this boy came into the cab. Oh great!

"Is this taken?"

"No," I replied.

"Yes," Megan said at the same time.

"Yes or no?"

"No," I replied.

"Thanks," He replied and walked in. He sat down on the other side of the pizza. "How are you ladies?"

"Good. How about yourself?"

"Excited to get to this new school."

He was, like, the best-looking-boy I have ever seen. He had short, brown hair and most good-looking face I had ever had laid my eyes on!

I couldn't help but to stare at him. He was just so handsome!

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I was daydreaming," I lied.

"Oh. By the way, we will be arriving at Venus soon. You better get your money ready so you can buy your stuff. I expect you're all Almen or Finalmen.

"No, we're freshmen," Megan replied.

"Oh! You will be getting your stuff for free then," he replied, got up, exited the box, and turned around. "I hope to see you soon."

As he left, I leaned over to Megan and said, "He's hot!"

"I know right?!" Megan replied. "I heard his brother was the class president last year."

"Is his brother as hot as him?"

"Heck, I don't know! Why don't you ask him?"

"Now do you think I would just go up to him and ask, 'hey, is your brother as hot as you are?'?" I replied with sass.

"Girl! Don't give me sass!" Megan replied with sass.

"Will we be getting robes there?" I asked, changing the subject.

"On Venus."

We then continued our food, and waited.

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.