- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-ZA;} p {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0cm; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN, PLEASE GO AND READ SOMETHING ELSE!!! THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOUR EYES…THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF THE BDSM LIFESTYLE THAT ARE FROM MY IMAGINATION!!

DISCLAIMER: THANKS FOR TWILIGHT, SM, YOU OWN IT ALL – BUT LET ME TAKE IT FROM HERE…

SPECIAL THANKS:  To Fi – thank you for making me think and rethink. Thanks for having my back!

This takes place around Chapter 25 and into Chapter 26 of People like Us

OUT TAKE # 4 - JASPER AND ALICE

Alice sat in her car in front of the house that Jasper and she had shared for almost two years now. Alice knew that Jasper was home already, they were due to arrive for Bella’s collaring ceremony less than one and a half hours. She felt hot tears gather in her eyes. Her heart felt heavy.

In the two years that Jasper and she had been together, there had been very few disagreements. She was fire and he was air. She was a summer storm and he was spring rain.

But the explosion that had taken place the week before at Emmett’s house was earth shattering. Jasper had expected her to just accept the fact that a woman that had hurt him, that had scarred him inside and out was going to be working with him and Edward on their new movie, and he just expected her to accept it!

Of course things had gone completely pear shaped from there. She had lied about having his permission to go to a play party and then when he had phoned her the next day, she had slammed the phone down on him again.

*FLASH BACK*

Alice had just answered the gate bell. It was Kate and Garrett; they had wanted an explanation of her behavior the previous evening.

As she let them in her new phone rang. It was Jasper.

“Alice?” she could hear the anger in his voice.

“Yes?”

“Are you prepared to talk to me now instead of acting like a child and smashing your phone?”

“Have you changed your mind about working with the daughter of Satan?”

“Mary Alice! This is enough!”

“You know what Jasper? It’s not nearly enough! You let that fucking witch back into your life after everything and I’m out of control? Fuck you! So no, I am not talking to you!”

She put the phone down and turned to find Garrett and Kate staring at her with open mouths.

“Alice!” It was Garrett’s quiet admonishment that broke her. She burst into tears and Kate engulfed her in a hug.

“Come on Tink, let’s make you some tea.” Kate said softly to her.

Alice told them exactly what had happened between her and Jasper.

She ended up crying again, “You don’t understand, Garrett. She… that bitch whore… she hurt him! Jazz has scares from her torture! He still has nightmares when he gets too stressed. In the beginning he used to safe word more than me! She fucked him up and I helped to put him back together.”

“I know he told you some stuff, but did he tell you how that fucking she-devil spiked his drink and then tied him up and gagged him?

“Did you know that she put monster fucking clamps onto his scrotum and nipples and on the insides of his thighs and arms that she kept on tightening until he was bleeding? Did he tell you how he had screamed at her through his gag and she was so drunk and drugged that she had just laughed at him as she raped him repeatedly? And then she whipped him on his penis when he climaxed?”

Alice was almost hysterical and she slid onto the floor as she continued, “Did you know that he had to wait until she let him use the bathroom to escape and call for help? It took him almost four years” Alice looked at Garrett with sorrow and distress in her eyes “before… before he would trust someone again…”

“You don’t know… I love that man more than my own life. I would kill for him and now all of a sudden, he’s okay working with her and I’m supposed to accept it? FUCK THAT! Yes, I disrespected him last night, but fuck him! He disrespected me! He doesn’t care what I think or how I feel, so why should he care where I go?” Alice said shaking from the anger she had been holding in as the tears streamed down her face.

Garrett put his arms around Alice and held her while she cried. He looked over at his wife and saw that she too was crying.

Garrett knew the story because he had been the one that Jasper had called that night. He had taken Jasper to a doctor friend of his who could be trusted. He had also taken Jasper home with him and he and Kate had stayed with him as he healed.

It had been at Garrett’s urging that Jasper had gone for counseling.

When she had calmed down he lifted her chin and gazed into her violet eyes.

“Ali, Sweetheart. I do know how much you love Jasper. You changed your life to be with him. You became a sub for him. He knows that! Alice, you have to trust him on this. First of all he has told Edward everything. Jasper has to know that he can work with Carol without worrying about you. He loves you so very much. He loves that you are so protective of him, but he is your Master. You have pledged to obey him in everything. Jasper knows what is best. If he wasn’t sure about this, he would never have agreed to work with Carol Kane.”

“Alice you are at fault here. You need to calm down and get yourself under control. You did wrong and you will suffer the consequences.”

The week had dragged on with no further word from Jasper. He had left a message on their home phone a few nights later.

“There’s been a change of plans. You will not be coming to L.A. We will be coming home. The ceremony will take place at 7 p.m. I should be home by five. I will see you then… I love you.”

Alice had listened to his voice over and over that night. She put on one of his t-shirts and curled up in their bed and cried herself to sleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Alice sat looking at the house in the fading light. She remembered when they had found the property. They had loved every moment of watching their home being built.

Alice sighed and got out of the car.  She opened the huge double front door and stood for a moment listening to the silence. He was home. She could feel it. Her heart was hurting but she felt her spirits lifting, whatever had happened her Rebel had come home.

Rebel or Reb was the nickname that she had called him when she had first met him because of his deep southern drawl.

Alice sensed a movement and looked up. He was leaning against the doorframe of the formal sitting room staring at her. His expression gave nothing away. He was great at playing poker.

 His blue eyes that were normally bright and smiling and twinkling with a hint of mischief, but now they only showed his dark and brooding side.  This was the only indication that there was trouble brewing.

Normally Alice would kneel at Jasper’s feet but in that moment she didn’t know what to do. She moved to stand before him. Alice slipped off her stilettos so that she could kneel but his hands shot out and he clamped them down on her arms to hold her upright.

He held her gaze as he shook his head at her. “Not now, Mary Alice. I will not give you my collar now.” She always wore her charm bracelet that was her initial collar, but Jasper enjoyed collaring her with a neck collar over the weekends.

Alice stepped back and glared at him and the fire in her eyes let Jasper know she was more than angry enough for the both of them.

“What!  Why not?” Her mind was screaming at her mouth to shut up, but Alice had had enough and she wanted and needed answers.

His gaze hardened, “Because I said so and because we have to talk and there is not enough time now. You need to go and get ready.” He crossed the entrance hall and walked into their ranch style kitchen.

Alice’s anger had spiked to a new level. She stood in the hall for a moment before she went barreling off behind him.

“JASPER WHITLOCK! Don’t you DARE walk away from me! You owe me more than that! I am not some two bit whore that you can…”

Jasper had stopped at the large oak table and was staring at Alice as if she had lost her mind.

“Mary Alice! Stop it! Just stop talking before you say something that you are going to regret.”

Alice advanced on him. At any other time Jasper would have found the sight of his four feet eleven inches girlfriend getting ready to attack him laughable. He was way too pissed off to find it amusing.

Alice stood glaring daggers up at him through narrowed eyes. She poked his chest with a manicured finger.

“What should I shut up about? The fact that I love you so fucking much that I ache for you? The fact that you are the One for me? I am so MAD at you right now…”

Jasper smirked at her… so the wrong thing to do!  Alice snapped. She lifted her hand and swung it at him.

Neither of them moved as her hand made contact and Jasper’s head jerked from the impact.

Alice gasped at the sound of the smack.

 A stunned Jasper put his hand up and touched his face. His eyes were black as he picked her up and almost threw her on the table.

“STOP IT!” he shouted at her.

“NO!” she shouted back.

Suddenly he was tearing at her clothes. Her blouse was ripped open and her silk chemise was torn.

He tore her skirt off her and her panties followed.

He held her hands in one hand as he unzipped his jeans with his other.  He pulled her towards him and Alice felt her juices gush out of her aching pussy.

With a thrust he was filling her. Alice groaned loudly from the feeling of being filled where she ached.

 

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

 

Jasper was livid with Alice. All week she had fucked with his head, refusing to take his calls ignoring his emails. He was sick of it!

He missed her so much when he wasn’t home and they made a point of making contact.

When he had seen her standing in the entrance hall earlier, it had taken all of his strength not to reach for her and carry her off to their bed. 

When Alice had prepared to kneel before him so that he could collar her, he had become furious. How dare she think that after her actions over the past week, he should just forget everything so that she could get her rocks off?

Jasper was a peaceable person by nature and he had decided to walk away. And then she had to go after him. He couldn’t help but smirk and then all hell had broken loose when she had taken a swing at him. Finally his control had snapped.

Suddenly her clothes were off and she was lying beneath him on the table. He pulled her closer and her startled eyes met his.

Jasper guided his cock to her dripping core and he shoved himself inside her in one movement.  There was nothing tender about their coupling. This was about domination. Alice knew better than to provoke Master Jasper.

“Look at me! You look at me Mary Alice! I am your Master… you WILL NEVER raise a hand to me, again…do you understand? ANSWER ME!”

“JASPER, PLEASE!”  Alice yelled at him.

Wrong answer, Sweetheart! Japer thought.

Alice was on the edge of her orgasm. She was almost wild with wanting to cum. She felt herself shudder and her stomach muscles tightened.

Jasper pulled out of her and the next thing she knew he was cumming all over her stomach and breasts.

He pumped his cock until he was flaccid again.  The sight of Alice with his sperm all over her body was enough to make his cock twitch.

“Lick me clean” he demanded in a low growl.

Alice immediately slid off the table and to her knees. She opened her mouth and licked him clean.  When she was finished she tucked him back into his pants.

She sat back on her heels and put her hands into her lap. She could feel his now cool cum running down her breast and stomach onto her Mons.

Jasper stared down at her for a moment.

“Do not move until I give you permission.”  He said softly and walked out of the kitchen.

Alice wasn’t sure how long she knelt on the hard cold kitchen floor, but eventually Jasper came back.

“Mary Alice, look at me.”  His tone wasn’t angry anymore, but soft and commanding.

Alice’s eyes flew up to meet his.

“We need to talk!” Jasper paused  “We will talk when we get home tonight. Tonight, you are not permitted to speak to anyone except Bella and Kate. You may not speak at all at the dining room table. You may not stand next to me… you will stand on my left slightly behind me.   Now you may go and shower and get ready.  When you have showered, I will be waiting for you in the bedroom. That is all.” 

Alice flinched from his impersonal tone. There was no affection, in fact, no emotion.  She nodded to him and went into their bathroom.

She turned the water on and stepped inside sighing at the warm water soothing her body. Suddenly the shower door was opened. Alice squealed and spun around to face Jasper.  He gave her a mocking smirk and reached around her. The water went from warm to icy in about three seconds.

Alice was hopping, trying to get out of the way of the icy needles, all the while she was squeaking like a frightened mouse.

“Gah...Jas…Eeek...Sto…”  Alice tried to get out of the shower, but she came face to face with smirking Jasper.

If ever she wanted to smack him…         

“Pleeeease Jasper, its freeezzing…..”  Her teeth began to chatter as she stood hugging her body.

“You don’t deserve warm water tonight. You need to remember that your Master gives you EVERYTHING that you need. I am allowing you to have soap and shampoo, because I don’t want your brother to smell my cum on you, but if you don’t mind…”

“N-n-n-o S-sir. I’m-m-m f-f-fine”  She said and she washed as quickly as she could while Jasper left the shower door open so that he could check on her.

When she got out of the shower, she was shaking so hard that she couldn’t grasp the towel from the towel rack. Jasper pushed away from the wall that he had been leaning against and quickly picked up a giant warm towel and wrapped it around her petite body.

Alice almost collapsed from the sudden warmth. Jasper picked her up and grabbed another towel as he made his way into their bedroom.

He sat down with Alice in his arms in one of the oversized settees in their on suite sitting room.

He rubbed her arms and legs roughly to get the warmth circulating. He wrapped a towel around her hair and massaged her scalp. Alice moaned in appreciation of his attention.

She squirmed like a cat on his lap. She rubbed her self against his torso and nestled her head in his neck, humming her delight at his ministrations.

When she had stopped shaking, Jasper pinched her ass lightly and Alice sat up straight. This was his signal that playtime was over.

Her eyes were lowered and her hands were in her lap.

“Get on your knees, Sub. I will collar you know.”

Alice slipped to the floor and knelt in position.  Jasper stood to his feet as he fingered the collar in his pocket. It was not one of the collars that he really used anymore. In their first six months together, when he was teaching her to be his sub, he had used it all the time. He had laughing referred to it as a ‘training collar’.

He knew that she would get the message loud and clear. But just in case she didn’t…

“Mary Alice, I will collar you tonight. Will you accept my collar and all of the rules that will go with wearing my collar? You may answer me.”

“I will love to wear your collar, Sir. I will obey each rule and instruction that you give me, without hesitation.”  She answered in a soft tone.

Jasper pulled the thick black collar from his pocket and he felt the sharp intake of Alice’s breath. She was shocked.

He buckled it in place and then he attached the matching lead. This time Alice’s gasp was audible.

He could hear her breathing spike and he knew that she was going to safe word if he didn’t explain himself.

“Look at me!”  Unshed tears shone in her beautiful eyes as they met his hesitantly. He could see the hurt and confusion in them.

“I know this will be hard for you, and I have no wish to humiliate you in public and definitely not in front of our family. You will let me lead you to the car, to the front door… where I will remove it and then I will reattach it when we get into the car to come home.  Other than that, I will lead you around until Sunday morning.”

Jasper watched as her face began to crumble and the tears began to flow. He gripped her little chin in his hand and forced her to meet his gaze.

“I have never deceived you or lied to you. You have brought this on yourself. You didn’t trust me. You didn’t want to believe me. You belong to me Mary Alice and I belong to you. This weekend we will work on this. Do you understand?”

Alice nodded but at Jasper’s frown, she whispered brokenly, “Whatever pleases you Master.”

More than anything else Alice despised the lead. Second to that was not being allowed to speak. Jasper knew it and he only used one of the two punishments when she had gone too far. He had never used both punishments simultaneously.

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

 

Alice was in hell.  She had dressed in sullen silence as Jasper had sat in the armchair watching her every move. Normally Alice loved to dress for him, but tonight she found it daunting. She stared at the white short skirt and corset with the black front ties that he had chosen. She was relieved to find that he had provided her with a white g-string to go with the skirt. Not that it covered much.  

She saw that he had also provided silk thigh high stockings with a lacy border and her black thigh high stiletto boots.

She got dressed quickly and did her hair and make up as if Jasper wasn’t in the room. She couldn’t stall forever and eventually she was finished. She stood before him, presenting herself to him for his approval. Her lead was hanging down the front of her collar, attached by one of the D rings.

Alice kept her eyes down and bowed her head.

Jasper was wearing black jeans, his black cowboy boots and a black dress shirt. He looked gorgeous.  He stood up and walked around her. Alice was strangely nervous; she was desperate for his approval.

He pursed his lips as he stood in front of her. “I think the corset is too loose.” His deep voice caused Alice to bit her lip again to silence the moan that his voice caused. She wanted him again! She felt the heat of lust cruising through her body.

Alice closed her eyes in anticipation. She loved being restrained around her torso. Jasper slowly undid the ties and pulled the corset tighter.

Alice bit back a moan.

“Almost perfect.” He whispered.

He tilted her chin so that she looked up into his bright blue eyes. He lent forward and kissed her softly.

He stepped back and stared at her, “Now you look perfect.”

He picked up the end of her lead and walked out of the bedroom.

 

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

 

True to his word, Jasper unhooked the lead at the front door.

“Remember my instructions Mary Alice.”

She nodded while not meeting his eyes.

The ceremony was wonderful. Alice couldn’t help but shed tears at the love and adoration in her brother’s eyes as he collared Bella.  She had seen Bella’s concerned glances during the evening, but watching her with Edward, Alice was reminded of the vows that she had taken with Jasper two years before.

Alice glanced at the side of his face and she wondered if he was remembering as well. He had given her the charm bracelet that she never took off.

Dinner was an agonizing affair. Bella was glowing and excited. Edward was the happiest that Alice could remember seeing him.

Jasper had been his usual charming, quiet self. He was attentive to Alice in that he watched her constantly even though they didn’t speak to each other at all.

They left shortly after the end of the meal, knowing that Edward and Bella were eager to be alone.

Once Jasper had assisted Alice into his car, he slipped the lead back onto her collar.

They drove home in silence.

Jasper led Alice inside, only stopping to set the alarm.

He walked down the hallway and walked down to the basement. He keyed in his code and walked in. He had spent the afternoon preparing the playroom for their night.

There was an electronic fire going and Jasper dropped the lead to adjust the lights. Alice stood in the middle of the room. She was unsure of what his plans were.

“Mary Alice,… take your clothes off and get into your first position.” He said quietly.

Alice moved quietly and hung her clothes up on the hook by the door. She knelt on the floor in front of the Saint Andrews cross.

Jasper took off his shirt, socks and boots. He ignored her and walked into the adjoining bathroom and put the Jacuzzi on.

He walked back to where she knelt. He put his hand into her hair and lightly combed his fingers through the silky spikes. Alice couldn’t help the whimper that slipped out of her mouth.

Jasper grazed his thumb over Alice’s cheekbone. “Settle down Sub.”  He said in a soothing tone. He knew that they had bridges to repair this weekend and that she was on edge.

Alice needed a refresher course in being a submissive.

He unsnapped his jeans and lowered the zip.

“Open your mouth Sub, I want to fuck it”.

Alice didn’t hesitate. She opened her mouth and Jasper slid his pulsating cock inside it.

At the touch of her tongue on his engorged head, Jasper hissed and bucked his hips forward, not taking the usual time to be gentle. His fingers fisted in Alice’s hair, pulling her further against him.

He felt her gag slightly as his cock hit the back of her throat. He tugged on her hair roughly, “Relax your throat Sub!” he ordered and felt her throat muscles relax as she quickly controlled her breathing through her nose.

Alice could feel the wetness on her thighs but her thoughts were in pleasing her Master. She worked his cock as far into her throat as she could and relaxed completely as he guided her head at the speed and depth that he wanted. She flicked her tongue around his shaft and sucked hard.

She struggled to swallow her saliva and she heard his sharp intake of breath as her throat muscles constricted around him.

“Fuuuck! You are so good, Alice. You are such a good little cock-sucker! That’s it baby, suck your Master’s cock… hmm, you like to please your Master, don’t you Sub?”  His voice ignited the burning lust inside her and she began to moan around him.

Jasper shot his load down her throat. He didn’t loosen his hands on her hair until she had licked him clean and then he moved her head down to suck his balls and roll them with her lips and tongue.

Jasper came back down to earth and he stepped away from Alice. He pulled his pants off and held out his hand.

Alice slipped her small hand into his large one.  She had always loved Jaspers hands. They were strong and lean. Muscular without being thick or chunky.

He walked over to the whipping bench. “Up” was all he said.

Alice was weary of this side of Jasper, but he secretly thrilled her. In this mood he was dark and dangerous.  He kept her off balance and she wasn’t quite sure how far to push him. This was Jasper when he was completely submersed in his Dominant nature.

Alice trusted Jasper with her life and she knew that she would follow him blindly and had when he had occasionally blindfolded her for extended periods of time to work on her trust issues.

She climbed up onto the bench and Jasper wasted no time in binding her ankles and hands to the large rings on either side of the bench.  He made sure that he pulled her legs as far apart as possible, without being painful, so that Alice was lying on the bench as if she was mounted on a horse.  Her knees were up on either side of her body with her feet in ‘stirrups’ that Jasper had had custom made because of Alice’s height.

Her hands were clasped around the front of the bench and handcuffed to a large D ring.

Jasper stood behind her. Her cum was pouring out of her and he could see her asshole pucker and relax as Alice tried to bring her body into submission.

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her further down the bench, stretching her torso as he brought her pussy almost off the bench.

He walked around her, checking her ties, making sure that she was not in pain or uncomfortable. His nail of his forefinger grazed the side of her breast and Alice lifted her body off the bench to give him better access.

He clicked his tongue and pinched her nipple, “Tut-tut Sub. This is for my pleasure, not yours. It seems that you have forgotten many lessons. Well, I will remind you of these lessons over this weekend. Are you comfortable, Sub?”  He kept his voice impersonal and curt.

“Yes, Master.”  She answered timidly.

“Good. You will be here for a while. Warm up first and then fifteen with the paddle. You will thank me after each stroke. You will not make a noise. If you do, I will not hesitate to gag you tonight. Do you understand?” He moved around to the end of the bench as he spoke sternly.

“Yes, Master.”

His hand came down without prior warning. Alice didn’t flinch. Her ass would be tender as she had not had a spanking in a month.  The warm up strokes were done in a pattern that only Jasper kept track of. He kept checking for raised skin or unnecessary redness. He didn’t use warm up strokes to inflict pain, but rather to prepare her skin for the punishment it was to receive and to make the skin more sensitive to the touch.

This meant that he didn’t have to exert as much power in his strokes to elicit the same amount of discomfort and pain.

His was well aware of the fact that Alice enjoyed warm-up spankings and one look at her little pussy lips attested to that fact. She was leaking all over the leather! He slipped his hand between her legs and Alice whimpered before she could catch herself.

Jasper smirked as he shook his head and he used the wetness on his hand to create a sting against her thighs.

“No noise Sub! This is your final warning!” He rubbed his hand over her rear and her thighs gently, checking for tender spots.

He picked up the paddle and tapped her hip softly.

“Fifteen with the paddle now count for me”.

The noise of the paddle startled Alice for a moment. “One, Sir. Thank you.”

Jasper changed sides.

“Two, Sir. Thank you.”

At the tenth stroke Alice squirmed as her ass was really sore and Jasper had concentrated his strokes into a small area.  The paddle head was big and because Alice was petite, each stroke seemed to over lap.

“T-TEN SIR. THANK YOU!” 

Jasper pinched her inner thigh. “Stop moving! You are making it worse for yourself! You WILL trust me not to make an error! If you move again, I will wet the paddle!”  The threat in Jasper’s voice penetrated Alice’s mind. Where she had been concentrating on the pain before, the tone of his voice and the threat of an even worse pain made Alice centre her thoughts on her Master.

It pleased him when she was obedient and when he didn’t have to reprimand her. This wasn’t about her; this was about her Master and his satisfaction.

As the last stroke was delivered, Jasper laid the paddle down.  Alice was crying hard and could barely get her words out.

“... fift-t-teen, thank y-you, Mas-ster.”

Jasper was tired. His arm was aching.  He noticed that both he and Alice were covered in a film of sweat. Her hair clung to her temples.

Jasper switched the electric fire off.

Alice was still as she slowed her breathing down. The emotions that had raged out of control for the past week were calm as Alice concentrated on finding her centre again.

She loved this aspect of being disciplined. It was as if Jasper forced the storm inside her to erupt and then she was left with peace and calm.

Alice felt his fingers running through her hair, brushing it off her face. His touch calmed her further and she almost mewed with pleasure at his touch.

Jasper stared down at the breathtaking sight of Alice spread over his table with her delectable ass and upper thighs bright pink from his hand and paddle. He felt the tempest of the past few days seep out of him as he had put all the negative energy into his measured strokes.

Jasper was well aware of the fact that he was strong and that Alice was so small. It had been one of his main concerns when she had become his submissive. Garrett had spent many hours assuring him of his abilities as a dominant.

Jasper released the handcuffs and moved quickly to release her legs as well. Alice wanted to stretch her body so badly; she could feel the strain in her legs and back.

Jasper helped Alice to sit up and he lifted her off the bench.

He wanted to cradle her in his arms as he usually did after a session in the playroom, but this evening was different. It had not been as much a session as it had been a punishment session. There had been no pleasure obtained.

Jasper picked up the lead and walked into the bathroom.

He stood behind Alice and undid the buckle that held her collar. He dropped it onto the vanity and picked up her hand.

“Come.”

He stepped into the Jacuzzi and Alice followed, she sat down on the opposite side to him. Alice closed her eyes and let the water sooth her stinging ass and legs.  Jasper nudged her foot and Alice opened one eye. He passed her a bottle of water and she realised how thirsty she was and drank deeply before putting it on the shelf.

“Hey… free time okay?”  Jasper’s quiet voice broke the silence.

Alice opened her eyes fully and tentatively sat up, trying to put her bottom on the seat. She hissed as her tender legs touched the side.

Jasper nudged her foot again and she looked at him, “Come here, Tink.” He said softly.

Alice moved forward and slid onto Jasper’s lap facing him. He opened his legs and balance Alice on his open lap with her legs on either side of him. He took care to hold her hips.

“Are you sore?” he asked as he looked into her beautiful violet eyes.

She cocked an eyebrow, “Are you kidding me?”

She smiled at his concerned expression, “I’m joking Reb, you never make me that sore. I’m tender more than in pain.”

“Ali, I need to say something here. I wish that Carol wasn’t working on this movie. I wish that I could have avoided her for another two or three years, but the fact of the matter is, yes she fucked me up. Do you realise how humiliating it is for me to say that?” Jasper looked lovingly into Alice’s bright violet eyes.  “To admit to my girlfriend, that I was afraid?  But I did admit it to you!  Garrett told me about Sunday morning after you slammed the phone down on me.  He told me what you said Tink.” Jasper moved his hands to cup her face  “I love you so much Alice! You are unbelievable. You are so strong and courageous and fearless.”  He said moving his thumbs over her cheeks.  “I am sorry for the way I treated you this evening. I have never been one for total domination, or so I thought. I’m apologising to you as you’re Master and as me, Jasper A. Hole Whitlock. Will you forgive me Darlin’?”

Her expression changed and grew serious, “Jasper! Oh my God! I love you! I forgive you! I’m sorry, Rebel.”  Alice grabs Jaspers face in her hands as she continued to talk a mile a minute.  “You are right; I didn’t trust your judgement. I heard you say her name and the rest became a blur. I was so angry and anxious. I hate her! I fucking hate her for what she did to you! I want...”

The rest of her sentence was lost as Jasper captured her mouth with his. He slid one hand around her waist and the other around her neck.

Jasper plundered her mouth. For long moments their tongues duelled, each looking for the upper hand. Alice moaned deep in her throat as her hands pulled his hair.

Jasper released her mouth only to trail kisses down her jaw, her neck. Alice threw her head back as Jasper wrapped his arms under hers and up the back of her shoulders. He kissed her throat with open mouthed kisses.

“Jasper.... ugh... you... we... oh! talk...” Alice was loosing all sense of reason. All she felt was his mouth on her body and his erect hard-on pressing up against her pussy and stomach.

It took all of his strength to pull away from her. “You want to talk?” he whispered.

“Talk... later... I need you now...” she was moaning as she ground herself against his cock.

Jasper lifted her and lowered her hard onto his aching member.

“Ali... I love you... you are my one and only…” He whispered as he looked deep into her beautiful sparkling eyes.

They were still for a moment and Alice felt her soul re-connect with his. “Jasper” she whispered and smiled at him.

The look of tenderness almost took Jasper’s breath away.

He couldn’t wait any longer, he needed to move. He thrust his hips against her suddenly and Alice responded by grinding down on him.

Jasper lifted her again and simply dropped her down. Alice screamed out and held onto his shoulders as she began to piston up and down. She was claiming him again. Just as he claimed her with his collar and lead. Jasper was hers and NO ONE would ever take that away.

 

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

The playroom and bathroom had been cleaned and made ready for the next day and Alice and Jasper lay in bed although not together.

Jasper was in their bed and Alice was lying on the pallet next to him on the floor.  She didn’t mind.  They had spoken for a long time in the hot tub.  They had apologised to each other again and they were both feeling secure once more in their relationship.

Jasper had admitted that he had been frightened by her reaction and for the first time he had wondered if they would weather the storm unscathed. Alice was quick to point out that leaving him had never been an option.

They had compromised with Jasper telling Alice that she and Bella would not be going out alone for the next few months at least until filming was over. Alice would also be flying out to Jasper every weekend that he was not able to come home.

Alice couldn’t sleep and it wasn’t because she was uncomfortable, she was just aching to touch him. She hated the times when he wasn’t home and she craved the physical contact so much more when he was.

Jasper woke up as he felt someone watching him. He opened his eyes and could just see Alice’s outline as she sat next to the bed staring at him.

“Hmm, Sub, what’s wrong?” Whenever Alice had slept on the pallet, she was not free to move unless he gave her permission.

“I’m sorry Master, but I just wanted to look at you. I miss you so much and I… I’m sorry for waking you up. That was selfish of me. Forgive me?” she spoke so quietly that Jasper strained to hear her.

“Come here Mary Alice.” His voice was firm but gentle.

Alice climbed up onto the bed and knelt next to him.

He pulled her towards him and she bent lower.

“What do you want, Mary Alice?” he asked.

She licked her lips, “If it would please you, Master, may I sleep with you tonight? I miss the feel of you so much…”

Jasper cut her off as he flipped the covers to one side and pulled her on top of him. She squealed in fright at his sudden movement.

Alice immediately wrapped her legs over his hips and her arms snaked around his neck.  She nestled her face under his head and sighed in contentment.

Jasper was silent for a few moments and then he began to run his fingers over her from her ass up her back and down again.

Alice shivered in delight.

“You woke me up Sub.”

“Yes Master”

“Well, I’m awake now, so what are you going to do about that?”

“Whatever would please you Master.”

Alice squealed and then began to giggle as Jasper suddenly flipped them over so that he was over her and his rigid cock was pressed again her warm and suddenly very wet centre.

“Let me show you what would please me, my beautiful little Sub…”

Master Jasper smirked as his submissive moaned in anticipation.

                      ****~~~~PLU~~~~****

 

A/N: I loved writing this; it gave me a chance to think about Alice and Jasper’s back story. If you want to know a little more about them, please read the very first out take I wrot e about them. You will find it on my author’s page.

I hope you liked it and once again – thank you to each and every one of you that is reading this. You guys make it exciting to write each page and I really do think of your comments and suggestions as I am writing.  Did you enjoy it? Till next time, xoxo.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

You must login (register a new account) to review.