- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-ZA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Disclaimer: SMeyer owns the Twilight series. But she will never own my imagination!!

This is NOT for under 18’s!

OUT TAKE # 3 – EMMETT & ROSALIE (BACK OF THE JEEP)

 

It had been a long and tiring day.  Emmett and Rosalie had arrived back from vacation the previous day and they could not avoid going into work this morning.  Emmett checked his rear view mirror again – he was pissed off and hungry. His security company, Fortress Inc. Was doing exceedingly well and they were booked for several months in advance and they did security and bodyguard details for anyone on the ‘A’ list or those that were wealthy enough to warrant that sort of security and who could pay the fees that Emmett charged.

Emmett had loved being in the Navy Seals up until he had married his high school sweetheart, Rosalie. He had spoken with his father and had made the decision to use all his expertise and qualifications in profiling, hand to hand combat and covert ops to open his own company.

He employed the best and he was the best. Emmett loved his wife more than anything else and as the business had grown he had stopped taken cases less and less and he had been pushed into more of the administrative, hand holding role. For someone who thrived on physical activity this part of his job was a huge cockblock for him.

As Emmett made his way over the Golden Gate Bridge he dialled Rosalie’s number.

“Hey Babe.”  He smiled when he heard her voice

“Hey. Where are you?”

“Leaving the office now. You sound pissed off?”  Rosalie didn’t believe in idle chit chat.

“Just fucking frustrated with the pussies that I employ!” Emmett glared at a slow driver as he moved his massive Jeep around the unfortunate man.

“I’ll be home in ten. Why don’t we have a drink before that dinner with Felix Durham, my hopefully new client?”  Rosalie knew he needed to vent otherwise he would be like a bear with a sore head when they went to dinner.

Emmett sighed,” Okay. See you in forty five.”

When Rosalie got home she made sure that there was wine and soda water in the fridge. She ran upstairs quickly and showered. Thank heavens she had been to the spa in Italy the week before and she was still smooth.

 She blow-dried her hair and pulled it up into a chignon with a few strands left free. Her make up was a little more dramatic than she used during the day. She put on a garter belt and pulled up her sheer silk black stockings.

 A tiny black thong and a French lace push up bra completed her ensemble. She slipped on a plain tailored sleeveless black wrap dress ended just above her knees. She pursed her lips as she look in the mirror of their dressing room. Her lips were the finishing touch of ruby red.

She was pleased with the overall look and her heart beat faster knowing that Emmett would be pleased as well.

A frustrated Emmett meant one thing only. A really good fucking would be had by all.

She dabbed on some perfume that he had bought her for her birthday.

As she made her way downstairs, she turned on the television set in the lounge to catch the evening news.  She crossed over to the bar and filled a wine glass with ice, before pouring some chilled chardonnay into the glass.

Rosalie thought about the perspective client that she was meeting this evening.  She had met Felix a couple of times before and she was pushing for the opportunity to design a new complex of condos for him in Los Angeles.

He was a born flirt. He even looked the part, he wasn’t as tall as Emmett’s 6’6, but he had a good body and those bad boy looks that women loved.  Rosalie smiled at the attention that he gave her and rebuked him good naturedly.

She wasn’t interested in another man.  There was no man on this planet that could move her like Emmett McCarthy Cullen. Rosalie knew she was a bitch. She loved the reputation that she had. Her clients were scared to cross her. Emmett had never taken her brand of bullshit. Sometimes it seemed as if he was being a big softy because he let her get away with stuff. But that was all smoke and mirrors.

 He had a really gentle side to him and he was usually even tempered.  In the privacy of their home Emmett matched her blow for blow. He never hurt her, but from very early on in their relationship, Emmett had realised that Rosalie needed a heavy hand.

So from when they had met in high school, he had taking to spanking her if she got too out of hand. They were not into the whole BDSM lifestyle as such. They knew that Edward and Alice were and that was fine for them, but Emmett wasn’t into inflicting needless pain on anyone.

He did believe in controlling his very strong willed wife wayward tendencies though.  It took a lot for Emmett to spank her and it was always with his hand, but even she didn’t dare defy him when he metered out punishment.

She was the best and she knew it. She seldom pitched for work anymore; rather she and Esme had their pick of jobs to do.

But for some reason, Rosalie wanted this job. She hoped that Emmett didn’t fuck up her chances tonight.

She was brought out of her daydreams with the slamming of the front door.

“FUCK ME! FUCKING TRAFFIC!”

Rosalie hissed – great – Emmett was home – it was going to be one those nights.

“ROSE?” he shouted as he made his was to the kitchen. She heard the fridge door slam and it seemed as if the entire house rattled.

“DEN!”  She shouted back to him.

He walked in and she could see that he had poured himself a whisky and soda water. He stood glaring at her.

“Where are you going?”

Rosalie rolled her eyes at him, “Babe you never fucking listen. I told you again on the phone we are dining with Felix Durham tonight!”

“Fuck Rosalie! I’m not in the mood for a fucking client dinner where I have to watch you kiss someone’s ass to draw some pictures. I’ve done my fair share of it today, and it sucks big-time! What time are we supposed to be meeting anyway?”

“8.30 p.m. Look if you don’t want to go, I understand, I will go alone. I don’t want to, but I will”

“Why don’t you want to?” He kicked off his shoes and lay down on the huge couch. Everything about Emmett and Rosalie’s home was oversized and sturdy – just for Emmett.

“Well, he is single, good-looking, and rich and has been putting the moves on me ever since we met.”

Emmett frowned, “what moves?”

Rosalie laughed, “Oh! You know, flirting, little touches, flowers, nothing I can’t handle. He is too important to piss off though, so its 8 p.m. now – I’m going to leave and if you decide to join us, we are at La Perla.”

Rosalie stood up and put her glass down. Emmett had caught a glimpse of her suspender belt and the lacy top of her stockings as she bent over.

“What the FUCK are you wearing?”  He eyes narrowed.

 She walked passed Emmett and kissed him on his forehead. “Don’t start Emmett. I have to go. I shouldn’t be home much past 11 or midnight.”  She blew him a kiss and before Emmett had a chance to object, Rosalie picked up a fine lambs wool wrap and left.

As she closed the front door and hurried to her BMW convertible, she grinned. She was in so much trouble – she had just stood on the bear’s sore toe!

Emmett threw back his drink. Fucking little cock tease! How dare she just leave! Fucking bitch! She knew he was pissed off and she just left!

Emmett contemplated for a moment whether he should lock her car remotely or lock the gates so that there was no escape. Oh yes, he could totally do that shit – but then she would loose her client and in spite of everything he wanted her to be happy.

What was the fucker’s name that touched his Rosie? Fabio? Frodo? Fido? Emmett sniggered to himself – Felix Durham had better keep his hands and his dick to himself. And what the fuck was Rosie doing wearing a suspender fucking belt? How much was she willing to give away?

Emmett shook his head and felt a little ashamed at the thought. He knew that Rosalie loved him and that she had never looked at another man. But FUCK MY LIFE – why a fucking suspender belt?

He went upstairs and had a shower. As the spray beat down on his body, he couldn’t help his mind from imagining Felix and Rosalie. His hand stroked his cock lazily as he closed his eyes…

Felix leans forward to touch Rosalie’s knee. His hand slides up her silk clad thigh. His fingers encountering the little bit of lace at the apex of her legs. Slipping under the scrap of material in between those pink smooth lips. She would be wet, dripping. She would moan and open her legs wider…he would trail a finger up to her little pink button that was begging for attention…

Emmett let out a shout as he came against the tiles. Fuck! He was still a seventeen year old kid with a constant hard on when it came to Rosalie. After almost fifteen years he still wanted her all the time! Emmett loved sex and he loved Rosalie and sex with Rosalie was the best fucking thing ever invented. And he, Emmett McCarthy Cullen had invented it!

They were the perfect match for each other. She didn’t mind that sometimes he would want to fuck her three times in a day. She didn’t mind that he had a fetish for lacy little scraps of undergarments that seemed to tear very easily in his big hands. She didn’t mind that sometimes the dinner got burned or wasn’t cooked because he had come home with a need to fuck her on the kitchen floor or the counter or the stairs…

He dried himself off and threw the towel across the room. Fuck! He knew that he was going to go to her the moment that she had walked out.  He cursed again for being so fucking pussy whipped.

Emmett dressed in black dress pants, no boxers, a black pinstriped shirt and a black jacket. He knew he looked good. He gave himself no more than a cursory glance in the mirrors. Black hair, piercing blue eyes that could slice through a bullshit story like a hot knife through butter. He even had fucking dimples.

He put on his black dress shoes and walked out the house, making sure the alarms and sensors were set.

He climbed into his JEEP.  He loved his car. It was hard and tough and had a ‘don’t fuck with me’ attitude!

As he drove towards the restaurant he willed himself to calm down and not jump to conclusions. When he arrived it was difficult not to just jump out and run inside. He tossed his keys to the valet and gave him a hard glare just in case the little fucker had any plans to joyride around the parking lot!

The hostess looked up and did a double take. The man in front of her oozed power and testosterone – she gave him her most seductive smile, “Good evening Sir? May I help you?” Please, please let me help you!! She thought as she checked out the bulge in his pants – OMG – was that for real??

“Table for Cullen, my wife should be here already” Emmett’s gaze skimmed over the floor. Then he saw her.  They were sitting in a semi private alcove, slightly set apart from the main floor. There were a few of these tables recessed against the wall of windows.

She was sitting with her back to the room. Her legs were crossed and turned towards her dining companion and Emmett could see how her dress rose up slightly on her legs, causing her to expose a little of her thigh. He watched as she laughed and put her hand out and stroked the arm of her guest.

WHAT THE FUCK? Oh no, she did NOT just fucking do that!! 

 His eyes narrowed dangerously and his mouth became a hard line, “Don’t worry, I see them,” He growled out and made his way over to the table tucked away in the corner. He took his time, but anyone could see the danger in his stance. He was not to be fucked with. He met the amused and slightly bewildered stare of Felix the Fucker, who had noticed him.

He stood behind his wife’s chair and ran his hand across the back of her neck and leaned down to her ear “Babe” he whispered. All the time he didn’t break eye contact with the man sitting to Rosalie’s left.

Rosalie knew he would come. She had felt the tension from across the room when he had arrived. Felix was a great dinning companion and had kept her entertained with amusing and intriguing stories of his many travels. He was such an outrageous flirt that Rosalie could not feel offended by his blatant eye fucking.

He had leaned across just as she was about to turn around and face the glare that she could feel burning into her skin.

“Rosalie is your husband well over 6 feet and built like a brick shit house?”

“Yes that’s him.” She said with a smile.

“Well he’s making his way over to kill me. It has been worth it” He said and winked at her.

Rosalie laughed and stroked his arm. “I’ll protect you, Felix!” she said.

 Just then she felt his lips kiss her neck. His voice sent shivers down her spine, “Babe...”

OH GOD…she felt her insides quiver and she felt the flutter that with a little coaxing would turn into a mind numbing orgasm!

“Emm, you made it!” She turned to face him with a warning glare and a fake smile. She knew that he was walking a fine line of control.  He was insanely jealous and possessive and Rosalie loved it.

Emmett sat down on her right and smiled at Felix. If Felix had known Emmett he would have been afraid. The smile was friendly with his dimples peeping out but the look in his eyes was murderous.

“Felix.” Emmett nodded.

“Emmett, you beautiful wife has told me very little about you. It is good to meet the man who would attempt to tame our wild girl here.”

Emmett almost sneered at him. Did she tell you that I can kill you with one hand, Fucker?

Rosalie eyed her husband. She could feel the tension rolling off him. Oh fuck! He really was pissed off.

She smiled at him, “Thanks for coming, Darling; I know you have had a long day.”

“Nothing is too much for my ‘wild girl’” he flicked a glance at her.

Rosalie felt her temper rise. Emmett loved to socialise. He could be quite charming and enduring but he knew how to push her buttons.

Their waiter came over and when she saw Emmett she pushed her breasts out a little more, “What can I get for you tonight?”

“Scotch on the rocks.”  He said and smiled at her, raking his eyes over her body. She blushed and smiled at him.

“Can I tell you what our specials are tonight, Sir?” she purred.

“Oh! I’m all ears...” he winked at her.

Rosalie shot her husband a dirty look. DON’T. FUCK. WITH. ME. It said to him.

He grinned.

“Are you hungry Darling?” she cooed.

“Always, Dear”

She turned to Felix, “My husband has a veracious appetite” she explained, “but sometimes his eyes are bigger than his stomach!”

This seemed to set the tone for the evening. Felix was fascinated with the parry of veiled barbs between the couple.

He had already decided to give Rosalie’s firm the business and before the evening drew to a close, he announced his decision.  Rosalie hugged him and thanked him and assured him that she looked forward to working with him.

Felix kissed her cheek when he said good bye and thought Emmett was going to break his hand clear off his body.

He laughed out loud as he drove away in his Masarati Granturismo. He would love to get to know the feisty Mrs Cullen better, but the thought of provoking her husband was just too scary.

Rosalie left the restaurant and drove home fast. She loved to drive fast and Emmett was always yelling at her for getting speeding tickets. This time she had an excuse, she was pissed as all hell at him. He had been impossible all through dinner.

As Rose pulled her car into the four car garage, she saw Emmett pull in next to her. She jumped out of the BM as quickly as she could and slammed the door.

Emmett climbed out of the Jeep and they stood glaring at each other over the hood of the cars.

“Fucking asshole!” She hissed at him.

“Fucking bitch!” He spat back.

She turned to walk into the house. “Fuck you, Emmett” she muttered.

His hand came out of nowhere and pulled her against him, “No, believe me it is ‘fuck you’ Rosalie and I will later.” He growled into her ear.

“Get your fucking hands off me you ape!” Rosalie tried to twist out of his grasp.

“No way Baby! I will touch you where and when I like. You belong to me and you fucking know it!” He smacked her ass three times in quick succession with his free hand.

Rosalie screamed and tried to kick him.

Emmett side stepped her feet and laughed as he pushed her against the door of the Jeep. He held her hands behind her back in one of his.

He leaned down and bit her neck, “Did you like him? Did you want him to do this to you?” He pushed his body flush against her. She could feel his cock thick and hard against her stomach. She moaned and turned it quickly into a growl.

“Did you want him to touch you like this?” Emmett hand moved up to her covered breast. He pulled the top of her dress down and pushed his hand into her bra. He pinched her nipple hard.

She groaned and bit her lip, “I hate you!” she tried to stamp on his foot with her heel.

He laughed, “Oh baby, you wish you did. Kiss me!” he ordered.

She turned her face to the side, “No!”

“Kiss me Rosalie!” he pulled on her nipple again, twisting it.

“Fuck you!”

“Kiss me now!” Twist and pinch. Hard.

She gasped and covered his mouth with hers. She attacked it, forcing his mouth open, she plunged her tongue into his mouth. She bit his lip and pulled it into her mouth, sucking it.

“Oh God Emmett” She panted. He let her hands go and pulled her hair free.

It tumbled around her shoulders. He stepped back from her and they glared at each other. Two warriors sizing up the enemy.

“Take your clothes off.” His deep voice brooked no argument.

“No way! Not here” she wouldn’t give up without a fight.

“Here. Now. I am giving you a chance to do it yourself. Do it.”

“Fuck off! I won’t.” She tried to push past him.

Emmett smiled an evil grin, “Rosalie, don’t fight me. You can’t win.” He almost sounded tender.

“That’s what you think” she said and lifted her leg to try and knee him in the groin.

Emmett evaded her leg and laughed at her again, even though he was fuming.

“You really shouldn’t have done that, Pumpkin!”

“Fuck you! Sleep with one eye open, ‘Pumpkin’!”

Emmett stopped smiling and pulled on her dress with one hand.

“OFF!”

“NO!”

Now he gripped the neck of her dress with both hands and she could hear the fabric begin to give way. “Rose.”

She narrow her eyes at him, “You wouldn’t dare!”

He tore the dress open. He tossed the torn pieces  to the ground and  her bra followed.  Rosalie was shocked and hopping mad.

 Emmett looked down as he fingered her panties. “Fuck it!” he muttered and tore them too.

He stepped back slightly and looked at her. She stood before him with her hands clenched into fists and her chest rose and fell as she panted. Her hair fell over her shoulders and her lipstick was slightly smudged. Her blue eyes were flashing balls of fire at him.

She was so fucking beautiful. She stood tall and proud, naked except for her suspender belt, stockings and her black stilettos.

“Emmett are you CRAZY?” She screeched. She punched his arm as hard as she could.

He didn’t even flinch, “yeah, you make me crazy. Now get down on your knees.”

“Not a …”

“Get on your knees or it will be a week before you cum again.”

She glared at him. She knew that he meant it. He had deprived her of his cock before.

She shot him a dirty look. She got down on her knees.

“Suck my cock. NOW!”

“Make me!”

He undid his trousers with one hand as he gripped the back of her head with the other. His voice was low and threatening, “Open your fucking little cock sucking mouth now. You love to suck my cock, so open those pretty pink lips and slide my dick into your mouth. You know that you want to suck me in deep and swallow everything that I give you. Do it!”

Rosalie felt her pussy contract as her juices ran down her thighs. She gasped at his words and he quickly tilted her head and shoved his cock into her mouth.

He pulled her hair and began to fuck her mouth. He held her head still between his hands and rocked into her mouth.

“Suck me harder you bitch! You do not control me Rosalie – you should remember that. You never have. I will fuck you anyway I want to and you will take it. Won’t you?”

She hummed against him. Her hands were on his hips so that she could brace herself. She loved him being rough with her and calling her names. The dirtier his mouth the wetter she became.

“I’m going to cum. You had better not waste a drop of my cum. If you do, we will just do this again and again. Suck me dry, bitch!”

His cum shot down her throat and she moaned around his cock as she sucked him off. She licked him clean and he pulled away from her.

He put his hands under her arms and picked her up to stand again. He opened the back door of the Jeep and put her inside with her legs dangling on either side of him.

“My turn Monkey Man!” She smirked at him as she licked her lips.

He looked at her as he took his clothes off and dropped them next to hers.

He cocked an eyebrow, “Oh yeah?”

“Yes! Now put your dirty mouth to good use boy! You are going to suck on my wet little pussy. You are going to fuck me with your fingers and you’d better make it good. I want to scream as I cum on your face.”

Emmett smiled and dipped his head down. He bit her labia and she screamed. He was relentless. He sucked and bit and nibbled. He clamped his mouth over her clit and sucked and Rose almost passed out as he pumped his fingers into her.

She came into his mouth as he pushed his thumb into her ass as he curled three fingers into her pussy and pumped hard and fast.

“FUCK! EMMETT!”

He was crazy for her. He had to have her. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and gripped her hips. For a moment he stared down into her eyes. She nodded slightly and he rammed his cock into her as hard as he could.

Almost an hour later, they lay sprawled in their extra long extra wide bed. Rosalie was cuddled in Emmett’s arms and he stroked her back gently.

“I love you Emm.” She whispered as she kissed his chest and stroked his chest hair over his nipples.

“I love you my Rosie.”  He tucked her hair behind her ear.

They were illuminated by the fire that burned in the fireplace and cast a glow over the dark room.

“You owe me a new dress and new underwear.” She said as she looked at him.

Emmett leaned up to kiss her pouting lips.

Devoid of make up she looked about sixteen years old. Her hair was freshly washed and had dried naturally. It had a slight curl to it and Emmett loved to run his finger through it.

She smelled of peaches and mint.

“I will take you shopping on Saturday. I did save your suspender belt.” He grinned unrepentantly at her. “You need some more of that fucking delicious underwear.”

She smiled in spite of herself, “Yes you did. You are also going to have to have the back seat cleaned.”

Rosalie was suddenly laying on her back as he towered over her, “I will drop it off next week. I like the smell of your pussy juice in my Jeep as I drive.”

Rosalie could feel herself get wet again. “Emmett...” she groaned.

“Turn over Baby...we are going to have some fun…”

I will have to cancel my 9 0’clock …and that was her last coherent thought for the evening.

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

 

A/N:

I had such fun writing this! I really love Emmett and Rosalie’s characters. A person can get quite creative with them. I hope you liked this.  Let me know.  So maybe I can do some more outtakes at some stage. I suppose it depends on the story.

Thanks to everyone who has read PLU – you guys are so incredibly special. Your reviews are wonderful. So thank you.

Love - Michele (peoplelikeus  (TCWS)– justginger  (FF) – justginger007 (twitter))

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

You must login (register a new account) to review.