[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Summary:

At all of six years old, Bradley Patrick knows a thing or two about girls-- like how they cheat. Oh, and they cry. A lot. But what he's still confused about is love. He asks the bravest man he knows about the subject that will evade him for the next thirty years.


Rated: K
Categories: Original Fiction, Romance Characters: None
Genre: One-Shot, Romance
Language: English
TWCS Romance Contest: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1553 Read: 6400
Published: 07 Jan 2013 Updated: 07 Jan 2013
Story Notes:

 

LIKE FIRE is a pasttake from the upcoming book MARITAL BITCH.

 

 

 

South Boston, 1983

Colleen Frasier and Bradley Patrick may not like each other very much these days, but neither can imagine loving anyone else. She’s irrational. He’s crass. She wanted out of South Boston. He never wanted to leave. She keeps him at a distance. He refuses to leave her side.

Colleen wakes up the morning after her 35th birthday married to her best childhood friend, Brad, in a Las Vegas hotel room. It was only supposed to last for one night to fulfill a birthday wish, but when one of their wedding guests takes it upon themselves to publish the news to Facebook, Colleen asks Brad to pretend it’s the real thing…

 

1. Like Fire by JC Emery [Reviews - 0] (1553 words)

Please check my website for updates on the release of MARITAL BITCH, which can be found on my profile page.