Powers in a teenage witch by IHS
Summary:

Now a published paperback on Amazon! Get it now!

  When sixteen-year-old book author, Selena Dixon gets informed by her mother that she is a witch- on the first day of her summer vacation-her summer is not only ruined, but she tries to deny the fact. Even worse, she must leave the comfort of her British home to travel to a school on the remote planet of Saturn. Her only comfort is her newest friend, Megan, is there to be with her on her side for the year.
   At the school,  Selena has the time of her life...except that the evil wizard, Nuxsums, is out to get her.
   Will Selena survive multiple encounters with this unbelievable strength of power?
   With Selena's point of view describing her adventures, you will find out
if the last straw is pulled from her life, or if the joke is on Nuxsums?


Categories: Fantasy Characters: None
Genre: Fantasy
Language: English
TWCS Romance Contest: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Tumspuv Genimis series
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10762 Read: 82380 Published: 29 Jul 2015 Updated: 11 Jan 2017

1. Chapter 1 by IHS

2. Chapter 2 by IHS

3. Chapter 3 by IHS

4. Chapter 4 by IHS

5. Chapter 5 by IHS

6. Chapter 6 by IHS

7. Chapter 7 by IHS

8. Chapter 8 by IHS

Chapter 1 by IHS

"This concert is amazing!" I yelled as I raised my hands! I was at a Lindsey Stirling concert, and I was basically kissing her feet!

While I was screaming at the top of my lungs due to being a huge Lindsey Stirling fan, I started to feel something. The world started to quiet up, and I started to fell dizzy...

I woke up to face reality.

Crap...

But I knew it was a special day, so I wasn't going to ruin a single second just sleeping. The days are special to me.

I got up from the warm spot on my bed, and stretched. I was also super excited because this was the first day of summer! Finally! Wood Creek high school has closed its doors, and it's for the best.

I headed downstairs to see my mother sitting on the couch, watching TV. She was watching Doctor Phil. She was wearing her usual PJs that had hearts on them, and a white T-shirt.

Vanessa Dixon is a young, independent worker who has a hobby for programming. I mean, she is a programming expert.

She looks like me, a lot...

I mean, her blonde hair, her green eyes, and the slightly wrinkled parts under her eyes...I have all that...

"Good morning, Selena!" Mom greeted. "Ready for summer?"

"Yup," I replied.

"Now, do you want breakfast?" she asked, turned off the TV, and got up. She's sort of a tall woman.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked as I follow her to the kitchen like a loyal dog following a new owner.

"I think we'll have waffles, and bacon," Mom replied and entered the kitchen. YAY!

When we entered, we were faced with Grandma cooking something. There goes that...

Even though we have enough room to have her, and grandma has enough money to live on her own, she can't. Well, it's not that she can't, it's that she WON'T! I mean, she never leaves the house, and when she does, it's with us.

We're stuck with her...in the good way...

It's weird...

It's like she's protecting mom...

      "Ma? What are you doing?" Mom asked. Grandma looked like she was from the walking dead.

Not a good look.

She turned around to show her face covered in moisturizing cream, and answered, "I'm making all of you some breakfast."

"What type?" I asked, crossing my arms, doubting that this will be anything worthwhile.

"A British breakfast. I know how much you guys LOVE black pudding, so I made it," she replied. I knew this was going to be bad

She then walked slowly to the fridge to get out the black pudding. If you don't know already, black pudding is mainly frying pig fat. Did I say how disgusting it is? "Mom, you know how much we hate it." Mom said

"I thought you guys loved it."

"No!" I snapped.

"Well, I will just eat it. I am the only one who likes it," She replied. "Why don't you help me make this breakfast."

We walked over to the front counter, so Mom and I could help Grandma Jessie with the waffles.

While we were making the breakfast, I heard someone enter the kitchen. I turned around, and saw Mason. Mason is like the best OCD brother in the world. He is nice, understanding, and he wants to be like his big sister. I take pride in the way he looks up to me.

Yeah.  He really doesn't...

Mason walked into the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and struggled to get it open.

"'Havin a little trouble there?" I teased my younger brother.

"Shut up and open this!" he demanded.

I grabbed the water bottle from his tired hand, snapped it open, took a big gulp, and handed it back to him.

"Hey Selena, after breakfast, want to go to the mall?" Mom asked. "I need to go to the apple store and get an OS X reinstall USB for my computer."

"Sure!"

"First, we need to finish whatever your grandmother is making."

* * *

We had finally finished breakfast; now, my mother and I are getting in the car. "Want the radio on?"

"Sure," I replied as I turned it on 92.2.

I normally love listening to music in the car, but this time was off putting. While the radio was playing, the music shut off, at least to me. It wasn't an emergency broadcast or anything of the sorts. The new voice wasn't recognizable.

"Solvah regema. Sete Aebo." is what came out instead of some Christian song.

"What's this song?" I asked.

"Oh come on, you know this song. It's called ‘Your grace is enough.'" Mom replied.

"No. I hear someone talking,"

"Selena. There isn't anyone talking." My mom's gaze leaves the road and matches my worried eyes.

I play it off like I was just hearing things. "Sorry Mom. Must've not got enough sleep." I turn off the radio to avoid the gibberish I can't understand.

We arrived in our parking space a while later, and by the time we got out of the car and into the mall, the place was crowded! I could tell this was going to be bad.

"Where are you going to be?" Mom asked. "I will be at CATO."

"I will be at JCPennies," I replied. "I have my phone on me."

"OK. See 'ya," She replied, and I walked out. There were many places I could have visited, but I had made up my mind with JCPennies.

When I arrived in the store, I walked up to the beauty section and looked at the clothes. There was a lot to choose from and it felt great to be shopping there. I haven't been at a mall for the longest time because of school, and it felt good.

While I was looking, I turned around and noticed two men with aqua robes on, and a pocket-like holder for some stick-like-wand they had in there. Their heads were covered by a hood with the words, ‘Tumspuv Genimis vehum buhuc 1286' on it.

What the hell?

 Why were they in the girls section?

 I walked up to them, and asked, "Hey, you do know you're in the girls section."

Hey, just trying to help...

One of them looked at me and took off his hood. He had a surprised look on his face, and  his eyes opened wide. He looked at me as if I was the chosen one of some insane story.

He looked at his partner, and said something to him that sounded like Arabic. Or maybe it was German...

I don't know...

But, it sounded like word for word from the radio!

His partner then looked at me, and said, "Selena Dixon, come with us!"

Something was weird there. These two men asking me to come with them. I knew exactly what to do, but it was too late. One man grabbed my arm and the other swiped my left leg off of the ground. Their grasp on me was really rough as I was lifted off of the ground.

"Let me go! Help me!" I screamed, but the other man covered my mouth with his dirty palm. As they dragged me away, I tried my best to make a scene, but nobody saw us. It was like we were invisible! I was doomed, but reflexively, words I didn't know came out of my mouth. "Expana!"

Everyone in the area around us then saw us. "Hey! Help her! What are you doing? Let her go!"

"Run!" The man holding my wrists said to the other as they dropped me. They split up and ran for their lives. One woman decided to chase after them, but they escaped.

"Are you okay?" One man asked as he helped me up.

"Yeah." I hugged myself. I have no idea what their intentions were, but they knew my name. I don't want to know what else they knew.

"Where is your mother?" He asked, keeping eye contact with me, trying to comfort me.

"She is in CATO while I'm here," I replied.

"I would run to her." His compassionate eyes leave mine. He doesn't make eye contact anymore.

"What if they get me again? Can you walk me there?"

"Try and avoid them. It's not my business. "

Even if his attitude completely switched, he was right, I had to get out of here! I ran out of JCPennies, and ran all the way to CATO where I met up with my mother.

"What's wrong?!" my mom asked once she saw my worried expression.

"I almost got kidnapped!" I replied, out of breath. "Two men wearing robes with weird words written on the hood! They grabbed me and-".

"Selena?" My mom interrupts me, "Do you mean them?" As she points towards the men behind me, her expression is probably mimicking mine.

"We need you," they said as they grabbed my arm.

Mom pulled her pepper spray from her purse as fast as they grabbed me, and sprayed it in their eyes. "Don't you touch my daughter!"

"Numol shall know!" The non-injured man said as he grabbed his pepper-sprayed friend and ran away again.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"C'mon! We have to get out of here!" Mom said. She dropped the stuff she was going to buy and hurried me out of the store.

Guess this is why you stick to your parents when in public. 

Chapter 2 by IHS

Now I am not a runner, but I could tell that this was an emergency. I don't understand why we had to leave in such a hurry if the men ran away. They must be leaving us alone now.

 We ran into the car, and mom locked the doors and tinted the windows. My mom seems ready for this.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

 "Are they outside?" Mom asked.

I look outside, and saw them behind our car. "They're behind us! Why are they behind us?!"

Mom put the car in reverse, and stepped on the gas, sending them flying. This B is cray-cray! If you're not a fan of H.M. Ward, you won't know this term.

"Mom! Did you really have to hit them?" I asked.

"No time! Mom said. "We have to head home now!" And she drove off at the speed of light.

Oh my!

* * *

We finally reached the driveway of our house, and she parked the car, but didn't get out. She had the weirdest look on her face, like she was in shock. Her eyes were open, and just staring at the house...

"Mom! Are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't answer. That got me all kinds of scared.

I just looked at her in fright, and I then noticed darkness was surrounding my vision.

Soon, I couldn't even see my mom sitting in front of me. I was in complete darkness, and I felt claustrophobic.  I look around to see a planet on the right side of me. I could recognize it on any day of the week.

It was Pluto! (Well, Pluto is not a planet exactly, but a dwarf planet. But still.)

"Come closer!" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. The voice surrounded itself around me in this dark space between the planet and I.

I could feel my body getting closer to the purple, giant mass of a planet (Well, giant to me) as if it's gravity was taking effect on me, and when I broke into its atmosphere, I noticed a massive, dark castle.

"Now, you will be here," the sinister, feminine, deep voice  said.

Floating back into the atmosphere of Pluto, I get confused to see a different planet. It had the aspecs of Pluto, but it was different.

 "What?" I asked as I could hear my voice, weak and dull, like I was starving. Was this a sign?

"Selena!"

The darkness then brightened up quickly, and I was faced with reality, still in the car.

"Mom, what is going on?" I asked. "Who were those people? Why do they want me?"

There was a pause. The car grows silent and the tense thickens. "I didn't want to tell you this news. I have been holding it back for as long is I can stand. I can't hold it back any longer. Things are going to get much more difficult for you."

What? I stay silent, assuming my mom will fill me in.

"They want you because you are one of them."

"What?"

There was another pause. "Selena, You are a witch."

I couldn't believe what my mother was saying. Did the staring off into space affect her?

"Excuse me?!"

"Stop," she holds her hand up to silence me, "Don't be surprised, let me explain."

"Please, I would enjoy that."

"When God created Adam and Eve, there were not two people, but three perfect humans. After sin came into the world and the Lord kicked them out of the garden, the last of the three was tempted over to a tree that was hidden from them. How that person found it, I have no idea. Legend says one fruit would kill, but two would do magic. They ate two of the fruits. That summoned the magic into the world, making the first witch or wizard. This knowledge has been passed on for years and years. Until today, where half of the population in this world are witches and wizards," Mom explained.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! She was telling a lie about Christianity, and saying that magic is real? Magic is work of the devil. Come on!

"You're joking. Right?" I asked.

"Nope." My mom crosses her arms to stand her ground.

"Why isn't it in the Bible?"

"Since day one, magic was supposed to be a secret. You can't use it on Earth, until one special day."

"And that is?"

"Can't say. it's a surprise."

Oh...

"Then what am I? Not human?"

"You're half witch, and half human. The witch or wizard marries a human to make a HMHH."

"HMHH?"

"Half-magic-half-human."

"Mom, did you take your medication today? How can I be anything but human? Are witches a different species?

"Explain why those men had those specific cloths on."

I had to think about that for a moment. Come to think about it, other people didn't see me until I said those words, and then they appeared out of thin air in the back of our car. Could magic be real?

"Come with me," Mom replied, got out of the car, and gestured to me. "You seem like you need some proof."

The left side of my mind told me not to, but the right told me to go. I got out of the car, and followed my mom inside until I found my mom standing in front of her office. "Wait, we're not allowed in your office."

"Just this time," she said, holding one finger up to me, and opened the door.

We walked into her office, and she went up to her safe that me and Mason tried to get into when we were younger. Back when we were very little, we would walk into mom's office, and try to see what was in there with one person's ear on the safe door, and the other one turning the knob, like the movies.

She put in her code, opening the safe, which is the size of me (And I'm 5'9.) She pulls out an old yellow box that looked like it had been through war.How doesn't it collapse?

She opened the box, and took out a piece of paper, a stick, and a hat. "The hat is something you receive your Finalmen year of school."

"What school? It's summer."

"It's a surprise. Former witches and wizards cannot say the name of the school."

"Where is it?"

"Just read this first," Mom demanded in her mother's voice as she handed me an envelope.

The envelope was the color [1]  of the clouds, and it had sparkles all over it. I took the envelope, and felt its rough texture.

"Open it." She insisted.

I open the envelope, and there was a letter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Selena Dixon,

You are receiving this letter because you are invited to go to school on the faraway planet of Saturn.

At our school, we teach young witches and wizards to master their abilities like spells and flight. You will meet many different magically fluent students from Earth, and maybe life long relationships. It's an incredible opportunity.

If so, you will be directed by train to Venus, and then you will turn back to go to Saturn. Please bring some money so you can convert to Jhunas. £500 or more is enough for the British currency.

Please bring...

~ Money (desired amount)

~ Clothes to last you for at least a week

- Any hygiene supplies you'll need

~ If you take any medication, bring it

~ A broom (one you can buy at Tesco, Wal-Mart, etc.)

 

Do not bring AT ALL:

~ any sort of weapons

~ drugs (Unless written with permission from the nurse)

~ More than one Phones/iPods/Tablets

~ ANY Laptops (Only applies to freshman)

 

 

You must be at the launchpad with your parent/guardian on June 1st.

 

"My first question is: how are we supposed to get to Venus and Saturn if we haven't even been able to get to Mars?" I asked in irritation.

"Human's haven't been able to explore space as far as the magically fluent have. They still haven't even gotten to the deepest parts of the oceans."

"So we use magic to get there?"

"No, we use a bus, Selena, keep up"

Well...

"You have to start packing. That's tomorrow," Mom replied as she put the stuff back in the safe.

I walk myself to my room, and begin to pack.


give the colors and say it resembles the color of saturn. not all of your readers will know the color of saturn.

Chapter 3 by IHS

"Got everything?" Mom yelled up the stairs to my room.

"Yeah!" I yell back as I came down to the foyer.

"Toothbrush?"

"Yup." I say as I set down my suitcase. "I'm all set."

"Make sure, Selena!"

"I have double checked! I have everything," I counter. The day had gone by quick, and it was already June 1st. The day I leave. I knew nobody that was going with me, and I was nervous. I wasn't even sure if this was real. "Ready."
         "Oh, by the way. They will distribute laptops to all the freshmen this year, so you don't need one." She adds as we start walking out of the house.
                    I got the feeling that the laptops they have were going to be junk. On Earth, I go to Wood Creek High School as a, now, graduated sophomore, and they have a laptop program. The laptops suck there, so I assume they'd be the same on Saturn.
                    "Can I use my own?" I asked as I get into the car. "No. Nor can you use your phone."
                    Well that's stupid. "How do I contact you?"

 "If you ever need to contact me, you will have to send something called a Feleth which is basically a modified phone." She said as she started the car.

"Oh,"

 "When you arrive at the school, you will receive a uniform, a headband, a robe, and some socks that you will have to wear for the school day," Mom explained from a piece of paper she had with her.

"Where did you get that?"

"They have to communicate with us as well, don't they?"

True...

"So, where is the launchpad at, Mom?" I found myself wondering.

"It's near Handwire Park. Just a couple turns till you leave the atmosphere." Mom tries to hide some tears falling down her face.

I try to comfort as best as I can, but what do you say to someone who's sending their daughter into outer space. "Oh, Mom." I'm so young and already leaving the nest. This is probably why she's hid the letter from me for so long.

 

* * *

We finally reached the Launch pad, and it was bigger than I had expected. There were many other kids there with their parents, but they looked like they were thirteen or fourteen year-olds. I'm sixteen, so that's a problem.

As we grabbed our stuff and got out of the car, this elf-like-man walked up to us. He sorta looked like the aliens you find on the Sims 2.

if you have lived in a cave all your life, and never played the Sims 2, the alien character looks like..well...a green alien with huge eyes. i mean, those things are bigger than it's stomach!

Google it. You'll be surprised...

"Welcome! May I have a name?" he asked.

"This is Selena Dixon, and I am her mother. Vanessa Dixon."

"Okay, let me just check off you're here," He said and tapped on his iPad-like-tablet.

"Wait, if that letter was sitting in your safe, how do they know I'm coming?" I asked mom.

"Remember that time i told you not to get the mail? That saturday?"

"yea?"

"The letter was in there."

Sneaky woman...

 "You're in! Now, you will be placed in section 14G, on the right side. We will take your stuff," I couldn't stand that squeaky voice!

"Well... Goodbye Mom," I said and she started to tear up.

"I will see you when school lets out," She said and hugged me.

After she let go of my body, my stuff was already carried off by one of the workers, and I walked away from her. It hurt that I had to leave my mother to go to school on another planet. It just hurt.

I looked back at my mother for the last time, and then I boarded the bus. Before I entered, the pressure was killing me. I just couldn't do it. I had to turn around, and run to my mother, crying like a little girl. "I can't leave you!"

"Selena, you have to go. You need defense."

"I can't!"

"Go, I will be fine," She said and let me go and walked me to the train. She stopped before I boarded the train, and I hugged her for the last time. The pain was just unbearable. I couldn't do it, but I had to be brave.

I forced myself onto the bus, and I walked to train 14G, and sat down in the box-like-section they provided. It had a glass door, and two couches. One on each side of the walls.

I tried to pull myself together and tried not to cry, but I forced myself to sit down.

Then the time hit. The train started to move. I looked out the window, and I waved Mom goodbye for the last time.

She waved back, and wiped a tear from her face.

And off we went.

Chapter 4 by IHS

It was about an hour after I had been on the train, and I was feeling better. Yeah, I cried once in a while, but I felt better.

The train stopped at multiple stations to pick up multiple people, and then started to run again.

I was on the portable computers that was supplied in the train, when this girl knocked on my door.

"Is this 14G?" She asked.

"Yes. Come in."

She entered the section, and sat down in the other seat. "How are you?"

"Good," I replied. "You?"

"Wanting to go home."

"Same."

"By the way, my name is Megan," She introduced and brought out one of the laptop from under the seats. "What are you doing on the laptop?"

"Checking my book sales," I replied.

"You're an author?"

"Yup."

"So am I!"

This was cool! Two teenage authors!

"What books?" I asked.

"Stay the night, and Shatter my life. They're both international bestsellers."

I also couldn't believe I was talking to a BEST-SELLER! "My books are Death road, Hethsworth, The time travel series, and Survival," I replied. "My series has five books in it, so I have published eight books."

"Cool!"

As we're talking about our books, a lady with a cart knocked on our door. She looked like she had food! "Are you ladies interested in some food?"

"Do you accept British Pound sirloins?"

"I do."

I got out a twenty dollar bill, and said, "Can you convert this into the currency used on Saturn?"

"Yes," She replied, got out some strange money, and took my money," Let's see... Twenty dollars will be two hundred Jhunas."

I couldn't believe it! I was going to be rich! "Am I rich now?"

"No. This basically adds a zero at the end of the twenty. You still have twenty dollars."

There went my chance of becoming the next billionaire. "What do you have?"

"I have whatever you want."

"Can you make fried chicken?" Megan asked.

Now what type of stupid question was that? You can't make fried chicken on a cart!

"Yup," She replied. She brought out some weird looking box, and pressed a button. "Copin vejpvelis," She said inside the box.

After she had said that, she lifted up the box and there were pieces of fried chicken on a plate! Now how was that possible?!

"Thanks," Megan said and took the chicken.

"I will have pizza," I told her.

She then put the box over another plate, and said, "Ripeem!"

While she was saying it, I was trying to think of what language that was. It sounded like Arabic, but then it sounded a little French and German.

"Here you go," She said. "Fifty-six Jhunas."

"That sounds expensive," I said and handed her the money.

"It's not that expensive; it's only, like, five dollars," she replied, took the money, and gave me the pizza. "Have a good ride."

"Thanks," I replied as she walked away. I just looked at the pizza. It looked so good! From its puffy crust, to its melted cheese. I just had to take a bite.

So I did, and I thought I went to pizza heaven.

"How's the pizza?" Megan asked.

"Good! Now all I need is a table," I replied and looked around for some sort of magical thing to happen.

Nothing.

I just decided to set the pizza on the seat next to me, and just enjoy the ride.

* * *

"Students, we have picked up all of the students. There is not enough room for the others, so you will have to share with the others," They said over the intercom.

Great, now I probably have to share a cab with a sweaty boy that might stink up the cab.

"I just hope that there won't be someone that will join us," I said.

"Why?"

"Because there might be a boy that will join us and he might just stink up the whole cab."

"How do you know?"

"One time I was on a train with my family, and this young boy stunk up the cab with his body odor."

"Eww!"

"I know."

As we got done talking, this boy came into the cab. Oh great!

"Is this taken?"

"No," I replied.

"Yes," Megan said at the same time.

"Yes or no?"

"No," I replied.

"Thanks," He replied and walked in. He sat down on the other side of the pizza. "How are you ladies?"

"Good. How about yourself?"

"Excited to get to this new school."

He was, like, the best-looking-boy I have ever seen. He had short, brown hair and most good-looking face I had ever had laid my eyes on!

I couldn't help but to stare at him. He was just so handsome!

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I was daydreaming," I lied.

"Oh. By the way, we will be arriving at Venus soon. You better get your money ready so you can buy your stuff. I expect you're all Almen or Finalmen.

"No, we're freshmen," Megan replied.

"Oh! You will be getting your stuff for free then," he replied, got up, exited the box, and turned around. "I hope to see you soon."

As he left, I leaned over to Megan and said, "He's hot!"

"I know right?!" Megan replied. "I heard his brother was the class president last year."

"Is his brother as hot as him?"

"Heck, I don't know! Why don't you ask him?"

"Now do you think I would just go up to him and ask, 'hey, is your brother as hot as you are?'?" I replied with sass.

"Girl! Don't give me sass!" Megan replied with sass.

"Will we be getting robes there?" I asked, changing the subject.

"On Venus."

We then continued our food, and waited.

 

Chapter 5 by IHS

"Students, we have arrived on Venus for your shopping needs,"  The pilot announced, "If you're a freshmen, you will receive free textbooks, and free material for classes."

Did I just hear what I heard?" I asked Megan.

"That there will be free school supplies?"

"Yes."

"Yup. You heard correctly."

"Yes!" I cheered. I was actually excited because I didn't have to pay for anything! Once the train had come to a stop, we exited our little rooms, and walked out. There, I was confronted with the heat. The blazing heat. It was unbearable!

"Students, please go to the store. The heat will have you develop cancer. Please go inside," A voice announced. I tried to look around to see where it was coming from, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Where is that voice coming from?" I asked the person beside me.

"Don't talk to me!" he said rudely and walked up to someone. "How are you?" he asked that person in the friendliest tone.

"What a jerk!" Megan said to me. I didn't know it, but she was right beside me.

"We better get inside the store," I said, grabbed Megan's hand and ran to the store. On the way into the mall, I pushed that mean boy over! HA!

The store wasn't much of your average store, but it was more of a mall. It had many stores, and it had about four levels. Now I know to travel to Venus to get my shopping needs done.

I looked around as I walked in, and I noticed all of the students with a piece of paper. I walked up to one person, and asked, "Hey, where  did you get that?"

"I got it over there," he replied.

We walked over to where he pointed, and grabbed the piece of paper.

 

Student,

Please buy the following things.

~ A USB key for school (100 Jhuna)

~ Your choice of a school laptop (1000- 10000 Jhuna and if you don't buy one, the school will provide you with a netbook)

~ A Compen (10 Jhuna)

~ Accessories for the laptop (optional)

~ You can buy this stuff at the nearest Hethernaha computer store.

 

"Megan, want to go with me to the stores and get the stuff?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied and started to go to the computer store. I followed her away from the crowd of people, and into the computer store. In there, there were many computers. From your old Pentium I, to a computer with twenty cores in it! I could tell those were the most expensive.

"How may I help you?" A worker came up to us and asked.

"What is your cheapest, but most powerful computer you have?" Megan asked.

"Right this way."

We followed the man from the entrance, and by the section of the core i7 computers. "We have different computers. Form Lenovo, to Dell. What type are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for any computer that can run Microsoft windows and anything else we have to use for school," I said.

"Then you would want the tablet computer," He said and showed us the tablet computer. It had the screen of a laptop, but it was a touchscreen with no keyboard. "One thousand Jhuna."

"One for me, and one for her," Megan said.

"OK, follow me."

"We followed him to the front counter, where he pulled up two of the tablets. "Two thousand Jhuna please."

We each took out One thousand Jhuna, paid him, and he handed us the computers. It was lighter than I had expected.

"Thank you," We said and exited the store. "Wanna go shopping for some clothes?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"All Students, please report to the train now. We will be leaving now," The voice said.

"Oh well," I said. "Let's go," I was looking forward to that too!

We then exited the mall, and walked to the train.

 

Chapter 6 by IHS

The rest of the way to Saturn was very boring. All we did was play on the computers we bought. I got a game of Pokémon Emerald completed twice, and I finished one of my books. Worst part is, I can't get it to be published because it takes six months, and I can't even email my literary agent! Ugg!

"Students, we have arrived on Saturn, please grab your things, and head off the bus. We will see you at the end of the year!

We grabbed our stuff, and headed into the tall, ancient school. The planet of Saturn was breathtaking! I couldn't believe on how it beautiful it was! It was basically like the heavens above.

All of us walked out of the train and grabbed our things from the pile that they placed. Mine was on top, so I got a head start.

When everyone had their stuff, we saw black smoke come from the building doors and someone walk out.

"Welcome freshmen of Earth! I am Huxvey!" - She said it as hujx-vee with a weird accent far away from Earth - "You are lucky to be here because the Almen and the Finalmen haven't arrived yet! Which gives you time to choose your dorms and put away your stuff! Now, let me check if you're all here," She announced and got out her iPad.

As she was taking attendance, I admired her looks. From her long, black wedding dress-like robe, her pink high-heels, and long red hair that extended to her butt. It was beautiful.

When she got done, she closed her iPad cover, and said "All nine hundreds of you are here!"

That had me surprised. I didn't realize there were NINE hundred of us!

"Now follow me to choose your dorms," She announced and started to walk back into the school.

We all followed her to a strange, dark hall and she made us file in a straight line. Like, come on lady! We're not little kids!

 "Students, you will go into that room, and the teller will tell you what dorm you will be put in," She announced and opened the door to a dark hallway. "You may proceed."

I was first in line, and I entered the room to find some sort of fortune teller wanna-be floating crossed legged with a bowl of liquid sitting next to her. She was very creepy.

"Press your hand in the clay,"  she demanded, "This will tell you what dorm you will be in."

I pressed my hand into the clay, and she poured the liquid into the print. When the liquid dried - about five seconds later - she took it out, and gave it to me. "This is called a Clayer hand." (Yea, she said Clayer. Like layer, but with a C added onto it)

"You are in Siofit,"  It had on the palm.

I looked at the teller, and she gave me a map of the school, basically it was a five page packet that mapped out each floor. Yea, the school was that big.

"Where are the dorms?" I asked.

"Fifth page, to the right," She replied. "Since you are Siofit, I will transport you to the dorm."

Her eyes then glowed like the eyes of the devil, and the wall slid open like a shopping mall door. "Go in."

So, I did.

As the door closed behind me, I walked down the pitch-black hallway, and I found a door! I could barely see what type of door it was, and I ran to it. As it opened for me, I exited, and I was in another hallway. Like...What the heck?!

I turned around, and saw the door, I exited from being the door leading into Siofit. Weird...

"Welcome. Place your Clayer hand on this," It said and a robotic hand spat out a plate. I sat the Clayer hand on the plate, and it took it in. Once it was done making a humming noise, it threw it at me (What a jerk!) and the doors open.

 "Welcome Selena!" it said. Creepy...

I entered with my belongings, and found I could choose which room I wanted. So, I looked in all the rooms compared them, and choose the room with the biggest bed, the biggest desk, the biggest drawer, and the most precious view of Saturn. They were basically the same, but I chose that one anyway. I wrote my name down on the door, and put my stuff in the appropriate places.

When I unboxed my laptop and set it up, I connected to the school's Wi-Fi, and it had survey to fill out. Basically what we would expect.

After I submitted the survey, Megan came in to join me in my dorm!

"Hey, you signed up for your classes in the library?"

"No."

"Better do it before it gets crowded," She replied.

She did have a point there. I did have to get there before everyone else gets all the classes.

I rushed out of my dorm like the speed of light, and headed to the library. There, I went up to the front desk.

"Hi! How can I help you?" She greeted in a nice tone. I think I would like this library.

"I'm here to sign up for my classes," I replied.

"Right over there," She replied and pointed to some iMacs! I LOVE Apple Computers!

I walked over to one of the iMacs, scanned the bar-code on my Clayer hand, and it showed me a white screen with a lot of text. Uggg...work!

 

 

 

Student: Selena Dixon

Grade: 1 2 3

Sex: Male  Female

Dorm :Siofit

Classes to choose from (put a "@" on the ones you will be taking and a "&" on the ones if the first ones are full)

Core

English I Concepts

English I &

Honors English I @

Physics concepts &

Introduction to Physics @

Honors Physics

CC physics

Pre-Geometry &

Pre-Algebra  @ *filled in by parent*

Algebra I

Honors Algebra I

Saturn Government @

Honors Saturn Government &

Study hall, independent @

Magic/electives

Introduction to Computer literacy @

Broom Flying

Potions I  @ *filled in by parent*

Introduction to dreaming and sleeping literacy

Introduction to Mind reading + studies of the brain @

Sathanish I @ *Filled in by parent*

 

 

 

I clicked the accept button, and it said "You have now sent the results to the servers where Huxvey and the counselors will place you in the correct blocks. Please head to the printer, grab the paper, and give it to Huxvey."

I walked over to the printer, grabbed the piece of paper with a ton of symbols on it, walked up to the desk, and asked the librarians, "Do you accept book donations?"

"Yes, we do. What book do you have?" She asked.

"It's in my bag; let me get it," I replied, looked through my bag, and brought out a copy of each of my books.

"Who wrote this book?" She asked.

"I did."

"Wait, you're a book author?!" She asked in surprise. Maybe me being an author might do well in this school.

"Yes. That series is a trilogy, but I will bring them next year."

"Ms. Grasso, you need to see this!" the secretary called.

When she called this, Megan came in, and asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing, I just gave her a copy of my first book," I replied.

I then saw another one of the librarians walk up, and she asked the other one, "What is it Ms. Roman?" The librarian had hair like a boy, and she was skinny. She wasn't that hot.

"This girl right here has written this book! Do you think you can add this to the system?" She asked.

"I have to read it first," She replied and took a look at the back cover. "Children running away from their parents and hiding? Seems interesting! I am ‘gonna take this back to my office, and read this. OK?"

"Sure!" I replied. "I know you will enjoy it!"

She walked back to her office, and started to read it. I watched her read it, and she looked like she was truly interested in it!

"I have some questions about the library," I asked the secretary.

"Sure, what are they?"

"In my school on Earth, the library offered to have the students come to the library instead eating lunch... does that apply here?"

"Yes! Do you want a pass to eat lunch there first, and then come up?" She asked.

"Sure!"

"Can I see your pass?"

"I don't have one yet," I replied.

"Well, I'll give you the paper pass anyway," She replied and headed back to the office to get a pass. She came back with a gold piece of paper, and gave it to me. "All you have to do is show the teacher-on-duty that passes - and a sticker - and they will let you up."

"What about the sticker?" I asked.

"Once you have your school ID, you get a sticker to put on the back of it. There is a new rule that you have to wear your ID for the school day."

"When do I get it?"

"Right now. Just let me sign a piece of paper, and you can take to Huxvey. Then you will get your pictures taken."

After she had brought out the pass and signed it, I noticed a line started to form behind me. "Sorry!"

I departed from the library, and walked to Huxvey standing with the students who still need to get their pass.

"Huxvey?" I said. "I have the paper for you."

"OK, can I see it?" She asked.

I gave her the paper; she looked it over, and then asked, "Why is the time late?"

"I had a conversation with the librarians,"  I replied. "They gave me a lunch pass."

She looked at the pass in my hand, and said, "OK, head to the Journalism room and get your picture taken for your school ID. Since the librarian gave you a pass, you need to go back and get a sticker from them. Then report back to Room 217."

"OK," I replied and walked to room 217. When I arrived, I saw a ton of iMacs, a couch (don't even ask why.) and a photo both.  I then saw the teacher stare at me. "Are you here for the pictures?" she asked in a crackly voice.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, come here and sit down."

I walked over to the stool, and sat down. "Is this good?"

"Tilt your head to the right a little," She replied.

I tilted my head to the right, and she looked at the camera for a second. "Your ID will print in a moment," She said. Wait, that quick?

"Wait, did you even take the picture?" I asked in surprise. This guy must be messing with me!

"Now, this camera takes a picture when I wink my eye," He replied as the machine made a noise and a plastic ID came out with my picture, my ID and bar-code, a wolf in the background, and text saying "TUMSPUV GENIMIS SUDENT SELENA DIXON. CLASS OF 6114."

"I thought I was the class of 2016?" I asked.

"On Earth you are, but the years are different here on Saturn. It takes 29.7 Earth years for a full Saturn Year. Don't ask me about it... ask your math teacher."

"Thanks," I thanked. "Now what?"

"Go to Huxvey and get it approved."

I walked over to Huxvey (Who was still standing to get the students in their dorms) and said, "Can you approve this?

She looked at my ID, and said, "Yup. Now, go to your dorm, and wait for the feast to begin.

Feast?! "Sure," I said and walked to my dorm.

 

* * *

 

"Students, please come down to your dorms for the feast," Huxvey announced.

"A feast?" Megan asked.

"A welcome feast, I think," I said. "C'mon!"

We rushed down to the dining room, and sat down.

Once everyone was down, Huxvey stood up, and said, "Begin."

Food appeared amongst us! All Earth food. Not Sathinish food. Sadly.

"Now, you may begin," Huxvey announced.

 

Chapter 7 by IHS

The feast was over, and Huxvey made the food vanish before our very eyes. "Students, please go to bed now, you will have a big day tomorrow," She announced.

We all got up from our seats - stuffed like a turkey - and went to our dorms to go to bed.

* * *

The night was quick, and it was already morning here on Saturn. I woke feeling ready for the day. Surprisingly, I wasn't tired. Usually I would be tired from the loss of sleep, but the air on Saturn differs than Earth, it has something called Hetjusode mixed with oxygen to help us stay awake during loss of sleep. You can only get at least two hours of sleep for it to kick in.

I could tell that today was going to be a boring day because it was the first day of classes, and there were probably going to be some introductions, and they would be long. Great!

I got up from my bed, and I looked around me. Megan was still asleep and it was quiet. I walked over to the shower room, took my shower, and headed out to find Megan asleep.

I took my pillow, and started to beat her with it! What fun!

"Hey! What on Earth was that for?!" She yelled.

"Time for school."

"What time does it start?" She asked and rubbed her eyes.

"I don't know."

"You mean, you woke me up for nothing, just so you can beat me with a pillow?!"

"Maybe..." I replied.

She rolled her eyes, and laid back down. "Great, now I can't sleep."

As I walked out to the front door, I noticed that some papers with our names on them slipped into our mailbox.

I picked them up and it was our schedules!

 

Student: Selena Dixon

Sex: Female

Year: Freshmen

ID: 5749057494

Classes in order

1)               English I foundations.....Xjungtha, Mr....Room 129

2)               Pre-Algebra...Crestle, Mrs....room 123

3)               Intro to Computer literacy...Kerp, Mrs....Room 128

4)               Study Hall...Snookie, Mr....Room 421 (optional)

5)               Saturn Government...Snookie, Mr....Room 421

6)               Potions I...Xjung, Ms....Room 302

7)               Sathinish I...Davis, Mr....Room 220

8)               Intro to Dream and sleeping literacy...Sauda, Mr....Room 421

9)               Intro to Physics...Skolte, Dr....Room 219

 

I had reviewed over my schedule, and I had approved of it.

 I didn't realize then I would have misery...

As I went to gather my things, I took another look at my schedule. And that's when I realized I was in a special class. A class for people with special needs.

"Students, you have five minutes to get ready," Huxvey announced.

"CRUD!" Megan yelled and rushed into the bathroom. Waking her up WAS a good thing!

"If you are ready, teachers are ready for their students," She also announced.

Good.

I walked out of the dorm, and headed into my English class. Great...

When I arrived, it looked like a very small classroom with posters all over the walls. The seats were facing the board and the teacher's desk as in front. "Welcome! Please sit wherever," The teacher said. The teacher looked something like a rock star. He almost looked like he came from the 90s!

"Is this English I foundations?" I asked.

"Yup," He replied. "Like I said, it wherever you want."

As I chose a seat that was far away from the teacher as possible, I saw five other students come in. Those were students that had special needs. There's nothing wrong with them; special needs kids are the best. It's just that I signed up for Honors English I and they put me in this class!

"Hello kids! Sit wherever you want, and I will make a seating chart later," The teacher said.

The kids wandered around the room, and everyone decided to sit near me. Oh well... it's only for today.

"Welcome to English I foundation. I am Mrs. Xjungtha. In this class, we will discuss what verbs, nouns, and more," He rambled. "Also how to use them in a simple sentence, and read many short stories. Now, in this class there will be a very small quiz every day..,"

As he was flapping his gums about the class, I started to get sleepy. I must not fall asleep! I must not fall asleep.

I then fell asleep.

"Excuse me miss, is there a problem?" I heard a voice in my sleep ask me.

I didn't respond.

"SELENA!" he yelled. That got me up. Great, how was I going to her out of this one?!

           "Is there a problem?" He asked again.

"I actually think this class is too easy for me,"  I said. Maybe the truth will get me in a better class! "I think this class is a waste of time for me!"

"I don't appreciate you sleeping in my class! If you think this is a waste of time, why don't you go down to the office and stay there!" he yelled. Ouch! I think I made him mad...Oh well, that's his problem.

"Fine," I said with sass.

"Mrs. Corm, can you lead Selena down to the office?" He asked the helper. "Keep her down there because the class will end soon."

"Sure," She replied. "C'mon Selena."

I packed up my things, and headed down to the office to speak to Huxvey.

"Is everything OK?" Huxvey asked as we walked into her office.

"Well, Selena thinks that the class she signed up for is too easy for her," Mrs. Corm said.

"I did not sign up for that class!" I insisted.

"We'll just see about that," Huxvey said, got on her computer, and went to my page. "Apparently, you did sign up for that class. It says right here."

"Now, you see? You were wrong," Mrs. Corm said.

I couldn't believe a teacher would say that to a student! That's just cruel! "I'm saying! I didn't sign up for the class!"

"I'm sorry. Your records say that you did sign up for it, so that is final. You will be in the class for the rest of the year."

"What if it gets too easy?" I asked.

"Then MAYBE we will switch you out," She replied. "Now, it is time for me to go a meeting and for you to go to your second block class."

We walked out of her office, and I headed to my second block class.

 

* * *

When I arrived, the teacher - Mrs. Crestle - pointed out my seat, and I noticed this cute guy was sitting right next to me! What girl doesn't like cute guys sitting next to them?

When everyone was settled in their plastic, hard chairs, I recognized nobody. Oh well, I'll meet more people as the time goes by.

"Welcome to Pre-Algebra!" Mrs. Crestle announced. She looked like an old lady and a twenty three year old woman at the same time. Don't ask me how, because it's hard to explain. She had a dress that matched her earrings and her shoes.

It was beautiful!

"This class is the next step up to Algebra I, so it will be tricky. We won't talk about anything as hard as Calculus, but all sixth-grade math. Now, take out some paper because we will be taking notes."

I got out some paper, and I copied down what Mrs. Crestle put on her iPad that showed on the Mirror-Projector V1095. What is the Mirror-Projector V1095? Well, it's an app that connects to a projector and displays the screen of the iPad through Wi-Fi on the projector.

"Now to figure out the mean of a set of numbers, you add up all of the numbers, and divide them by the number of numbers. For example. The numbers here are sixty, fifty-five, one hundred fifty one, sixty again, and forty-five. What do you get when you add all of these up?"

"Three hundred seventy one!" I yelled out loud. This stuff is easy!

"Now, divide that by how many numbers there are, and what-"

"Sixty one point eighty three; with repeating three," I interrupted and answered.

"Good, but let someone else answer these next questions," Mrs. Crestle demanded, "OK, let's do another problem. If we have twenty, eighty-five, forty-six, thirty-six, fifty-seven, fifteen, thirty-seven, forty-five, twenty-nine, and thirty. What do we get if we all of the numbers up?"

"Four hundred," I answered.

"Good Selena let another person answer this time," Mrs. Crestle demanded again but in a serious tone.

"What do we get when we divide four hundred by ten?"

"Forty," Another student shouted out.

"I think we get the mean, now let's move onto the median of a set of numbers. Can anyone tell me what the median is of a set of numbers?"

"The median is the middle number of numbers in a table - in order- from least to greatest," I answered.

Mrs. Crestle gave me a glare with the most dreadful look on her face.

"Selena, let someone else answer!" she yelled, "If we have forty-nine, twenty-eight, fifty-nine, seventeen, eight, forty-nine, thirty-two, and fifty-six, what is the median?  Do it on your papers."

All of the students did it on their papers, and one kid shouted out "Thirty-two!"

"Correct, let's just say we have six; thirty, twenty-eight, seven, thirteen, and fourteen, what is the median for that?"

Everyone tried to figure it out on their papers, but nobody could figure it out.

Except me.

"Do you know?" Mrs. Crestle asked.

"I do!" I shouted out.

"What?"

"Thirteen point five!"

"Correct, and how did you get that?"

"I put them in order from least to greatest, crossed them off till I got to the two numbers - thirteen and fourteen - and got what was in the middle of it."

"Precisely!" Mrs. Crestle praised, "Now, let's go onto the mode, all the mode does is state the number that occurs most often; what is the mode of eighteen, fifty-eight, twenty-nine, sixty, twenty-eight, sixty-nine, fifteen, sixty, forty-six, and eighteen?"

"Sixty and eighteen!" one kid shouted out before me.

Two can play at this game!

"Good, now the range is just the biggest number minus the smallest number. What is the range of ten, five, seven, twelve, sixty-eight, eight-hundred and twelve, zero, and on?"

"Eight-hundred and twelve," I shouted out before him. I looked behind me at him, and he looked like he would kill me.

"Now, what is the range of sixty-four, forty-two, seventy, sixty-seven, thirty-six, forty-two, seventy-nine, ninety-nine, sixty, fourteen, fifty-six and forty-five?"

"Thirty-eight!" the kid shouted out.

"What if there is fifty, fourteen, twelve, forty six, and eight?"

"No mode," I shouted out.

"I think we get this. Now, we will do a foldable on the differences between the mean, median, mode, and range. Please get up and get a paper from the desk," Mrs. Crestle announced as she pointed at the supply table.

I got up from my table, grabbed the supplies I needed, and sat back down where I found a piece of paper sitting on the table. It was sorta confusing.

 

 

How to make the measures of

Central tendency  foldable!

Please follow these instructions...

 

I sat down and decided to get ahead of everyone, but Mrs. Crestle caught me folding.

"Selena! Do not start on it just yet!" she yelled.

"Sorry," I apologized. I wasn't ‘going to let a teacher run my chance of learning. So, I continued to go ahead.

After everyone got their supplies, Mrs. Crestle began how to assemble it.

"Now, fold the paper hot dog style, and cut three lines from the top, to the crease," she announced as she did the example over the Projector, "Selena! You aren't doing this with us!" Mrs. Crestle yelled.

"I finished it already!" I yelled back and showed her that I completed the foldable.

"Because you disobeyed directions, I will give you a detention,"  Mrs. Crestle announced as she went over to her computer and typed something in Teacher Portal, "You will be called by Huxvey by the end of the day for your detention."

"Why?" I asked, "You gave us this sheet to show us what we had to do!"

"No, I gave it to you so if you get lost, it will explain it better."

"Well, you should have said that before!" I yelled back.

"Another detention for yelling at the teacher!" Mrs. Crestle said as she headed back to the computer and wrote me up again! Like, come on woman! I didn't understand the directions and you give me a write up! What type of teacher are you?

"Why must you write me up for something I didn't understand?!" I asked.

"Well, it says on top of the paper ‘Do this with me!'" Mrs. Crestle explained.

"No, it doesn't!" I yelled.
"Whatever, I'm not arguing with you," Mrs. Crestle said and went back to showing the rest of the class how to assemble it.

 

Chapter 8 by IHS

 

I was sitting in computer class, just listening. I could tell that this class would be the worst class I would have. Next on Pre-Algebra!

"In this class, you will learn multiple things on the computer. Some things you may know and some things will be tricky for you, so help one another. For example, for Courtney, she may be good at rebuilding the computer, but Selena is good at coding in HTML, Java, or XHTML. Help them on the correct unit; just don't help each other on tests," Mrs. Kerp introduced. "Now, grab a book, log onto the school servers, and read pages one thirty-nine through one forty-six about the introduction to computers. Don't forget to take notes."

I walked over to the shelf and grabbed a ‘How computers work on Saturn.' text book and started to read. That book was like...completely boring! All it did was talk about computers. We're supposed to have fun!

As I was reading, I looked up and noticed there were many boys in the classroom compared to all the girls in the room.

Ten boys to be exact.

As the minuets went by, Mrs. Kerp noticed that everyone was just being lazy and copying down word for word in the book. Luckily I was actually reading and I was doing the right way!
        "That's not how you take notes kids," She announced. "I mean, take notes, don't copy word for word what's in the book!"

"But I wasn't," one useless Finalmen said as he minimized his document. He probably was writing an erotic novel for fun! HA!

Mrs. Kerp headed over to his computer, maximized his document, and realized that the boy was just downloaded the book, copied the text from the PDF file, and pasted it into the document. I had no idea that you could do that! WHY COULDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

"Next time, don't download stuff on the school servers!" Mrs. Kerp demanded. "You know the rules!"

He closed the web browser, and said, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Ouch! Pour some water on that burn!

Mrs. Kerp walked back to her desk, and controlled his screen to check his history. I'm surprised if he was downloading free music illegally. He's so useless and rude, that he would

"No, I also see HTXW://freemusic.co.sa in your browsing history," She announced.

Ouch! Icepack AND water for that burn!

"I don't know what you're talking about; I don't see any free music websites here," He smarted back.

Ice pack, water, and lotion for it! OK, I'm done.

"Well, you just deleted it."

"No, I didn't."

"Selena, take Wann down to the office."

"Sure,"  I replied, walked him down to the office, and opened the door for him. "Good luck in there."

"Thanks teacher's pet," He replied, and walked in.

"What a jerk." went through my head as I walked back to class. As soon as I got back to class, the bell rung for us to go to our next class.

I saved the document, gathered my things, and walked out.

* * *

I arrived in the study hall classroom, and it was just like a social studies classroom. It had strange symbols on the walls, and multiple quotes from students. One was, "What is this class? Meetme.com?"

He must of liked that because it was on the FLIPPING wall!

"Find your seat on the wall, and stay there until the bell rings," The teacher, Mr. Snookie demanded.

I sat down in my seat, and waited.

* * *

As the students piled in, the only one I knew was Megan. There was this guy who sat next to me who looked surprised, because his eyes opened wide, and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Aren't you the author of some books?"

"Yes. I wrote The Time travel series, Death road, Hethsworth, and Survival," I replied. "Do you own some of them?"

"I own all of them."

"Quiet!" Mr. Snookie yelled. "You will go down to the library now to pick up your laptops! You will have to sign an agreement to say you will follow the guidelines that will be listed on the paper."

"When will we go?" I asked.

"They will call us down over the intercom, so we will have to wait," He replied. I could tell that this would be a bad teacher.

* * *

After an hour of sitting in our desks, doing nothing, they finally called us down to the library! "All students on the third floor please go down to the library for your laptops."

We all rushed down to the library, and I was the first one in line. I couldn't believe it!

"ID please," The lady demanded.

As I gave her my ID, She scanned it on a scanner, and gave me a laptop. "Go over there and get a laptop agreement form."

I walked over to the front desk, and another teacher handed me a laptop agreement form. "Read over this and then turn it in," she demanded.

"Now?"

"Now."

I quickly read over the form, and signed it. It was mainly about what we will do with the laptops and what we won't do. And the punishments. "Here you go."

"Thank you. Now head back to your Study hall and do some work."

I then obeyed.

* * *

It was about fifteen minutes after classes when I had checked my personal E-Mail.

I looked through it and found some emails from mom!

 

Selena,

I haven't heard from you yet, please email back.

 

Then it started to get a little serious.

 

Selena,

Have you even checked your email yet? Are you OK?

 

The next one scared me!

 

SELENA!

If you do not answer this, I will go up there and see for myself if you are OK!!!

 

When I read this, I quickly typed up an email.

 

Mom,

Don't you even dare come up here! I am fine!

 

 I know it was a little rude, but she started it! I sent the email, and after surfing the web for five minutes, I got an email back!

 

Selena,

I am SO sorry that I freaked out! I was just so nervous about someone coming to Saturn. I will tell you more later.

Mom.

 

That actually made me a little nervous. I didn't know that someone was coming to Saturn with me. Was he going to have a party? I hope so.

 

"Students, it is time for you to go to sleep. I know you are not used to the times here, but the days are shorter. We will announce when you will go to bed," Huxvey announced. "Goodnight."

"Well, that was short," I said to Megan.

"Well, the time differs here on Saturn. So you have to deal with it," she replied

All I could do was sigh and go to bed. Nothing else..

 

This story archived at http://www.starslibrary.net/viewstory.php?sid=11098